tama v2!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
in TX i went to toys r us and walmart and neither had them. im soo mad. duz ne1 know any other stores that might have them????

in TX i went to toys r us and walmart and neither had them. im soo mad. duz ne1 know any other stores that might have them????
target and meijer :D

I know, they are really cool! Today in my friend's shop, she found a WALKMAN! Hehe and I found a little couch :D

I know! :D but I didnt have enough money to buy it....so far i have 1979 points :lol:

Heh, I got the Walkman. It's kind of a ripoff, though, since it doesn't play music like the trumpet. If any of you have gotten the drum, does it play music? I wanna know before I buy it.

Ohh... well now I know not to buy it :D Thanks! And do you guys know what happens when you buy the sofa? ;)

All tamagotchis are cool,no matter how old,or young,but the new ones have more fitures!Ya know,things to do?

Ohh... well now I know not to buy it :) Thanks! And do you guys know what happens when you buy the sofa? :(
The sofa?? :D Do you mean the 5500-point throne? If that's the case, I don't really know, since I haven't bought the throne. I've heard that it just sits there. (What a ripoff, huh?) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back