Tama V4.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchis rock

Reaction score
Hello,

i really don't understand about the v4.5's, i thought they came wwith a 'pc pack' and a little tree microphones, are those selling too? are they even out? does it come with the tama?

as much info as possible would be appreciated,

Thank You

Tamagotchis Rock

okay, thanks, does anyone know when the PC pack wil be released online or in stores, anymore info would be greatly appreciated

thank you

Tamagotchis Rock

okay, thanks, does anyone know when the PC pack wil be released online or in stores, anymore info would be greatly appreciated

thank you

Tamagotchis Rock

I don't think the PC pack is released yet. But you can buy a Tamagotchi v4.5 without the PC pack.

ok but when they do come out, (WHEN?) can u buy buy them together or sepret and what are the PC pack tama designs or are they the same?

Thanks again

Tamagotchis Rock

wow thanks, where did you find this information? could u link me there or anywhere that has info on this. when they do come out, can u buy buy them together or sepret and what are the PC pack tama designs or are they the same? do you have an exact date?

Thanks again

Tamagotchis Rock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back