Tama V5 ! :D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like more chance of getting certian characters more food and there was a place were to you could see what mood your tama was in?. :eek:

From Trahi

they should make it that tamas are in color and have a little light.for example, say ur in ur car playing a game on ur tama, ur about 2 get,.....10,000 points!!! BUT, ur mom drives through a tunnel, ya cant see ur tama cuz it's TOO DARK, you loose and ya get 400 points, BUT that can all be changed when you light up ur tama and get the 10,000 points!!!!!!

if it were color, then it would be much easier 2 see and funner!!
i totally agrree

muliple connections- should be able to connect with more than 2 people
I agree it would be cool to play a game with more tama's

And if you wanna get married it should say love right away when you and your friend is a andult cuz it takes forever to get married.

I kinda hope they don't go into the video game thing full force (Like Nintendo DS games or whatever) because that would kind of ruin tamagotchi's in my opinion. I hope they don't change them up to much, where we must have Wi-Fi or USB's to connect to the computer or something. Stay with tradition, but with more great features.

Just wanted to say that because I don't even have V4 yet and still enjoying my V3 @_@

the best thing would easily be a colour screen and/or a backing light.
however, the easiest way for bandai to do this would be to forget the actual tamagotchi product and

make a new game for the ds with wifi connection that actually involves taking care of your pet the same

way that the toy does.

other than that I'd like to see a tama with all of the characters on & maybe remakes of classics like the angelgotchi...

I think that tamas should have to go to church thing is more disturbing than the grave yard idea.

that could mean you could only get certain characters if their "I go to church" meter was full, and getting say, mimitchi

if you do go to church and then in comparrison some one like that worm with a moustache if you don't would be seen as

offensive and in my opinion, pretty sick.

I personally, am not religious in any conventional sense, and the fact that the tamas go to work and school now is enough

for me. Tamagotchis are an escape from reality, not an extension of it.

those are my thoughts.
and let tamas be jewish

New characters, color screens, touch screens, (I doubt it) backlight, wireless connecting (bye bye passwords!) & oooh.. new shapes 4 the casing! What I mean is that instead of an egg shaped casing, there will be stars, hearts, & even shapes of Mametchi, Memetchi, Mimitchi, Tarakotchi, Gozarutchi, Masktchi, & every single adult character u can think of! :kusatchi:

I like the back light and color screen ideas the best... but like someone else already stated, I also do not want them to change too much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed, tamas need a backlight. An optional one at least.

Not only would it make them easier to play, but it would add "flashlight" to their list of alternative uses.

I mean, a date and time feature... Usually you have to buy an expensive digital watch for that...

What I really want to see, though, is more games, and less of the complicated school and job business.

I don't want to run my tama's life... I want to play with it. :kusatchi: ;

I remember at one point that I was pretty ambitious and I did contact BanDai about a futuristic tama; They denied me considering my age, knowledge etc. -.-'

I remember one suggestion was downloadable music, (tamatunes.com anyone?) and I thought that would be pretty neat. :D

Of course, it would eat at the battery pretty quickly x_x'

I really really do think a nintendo game like ACWW, with tamas, would be sooo much fun! They could live in TamaTown, and there could be a cool adventure to follow, funny moments, and romance!

It'd be great! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back