Tama V5 differences

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beatleschic

Reaction score
I am still undecided whether I like the V5 more than the other versions. I feel that it is much more difficult to get points. I used to gain a majority of my points by playing games but finishing a game only can give you up to 100 points. Does anyone know a better way to get points? I also feel that the games are not as fun. I enjoyed the games like climb and shapes on V 4.5 and shapes on V4 but these games do not seem to be as interesting and there are only 4 to choose from and they got rid of the job which I enjoyed because it was another game and you get more points. I have only taken care of two generations and am on my 3rd. I am trying to not get a blended family but I am having a hard time. And why do the tamagotchi's get up at 7 no matter what. I liked that some of the tamagotchi's got up late, I don't remember any other version getting up at 7. I am still discovering more about V5 but it doesn't seem as wonderful as I thought it would be. What do you think?

Almost all the snacks, meals, items, etc. that you purchase are unlimited use. So, if it were easy to get points, you would end up with all the snacks, meals, items, etc in a few days and then have no more use for earning points.

As for getting up at 7:00 AM and going to bed at 9:00 PM, that doesn't bother me. I always get up at 6:00 AM Mondays to Fridays, and by 7:00 AM on Saturdays & Sundays.

Last edited by a moderator:
The best game for points (at least, that I've seen) is polish and sparkle at the tama expo amusement park. It's 300 points per game, and that stacks up pretty fast

Last edited by a moderator:
-_- :wub: if u wanna get points 4 free (30) just connect two tamas in the games colem and who eva wins gets the points :wub: :wub:

I am still undecided whether I like the V5 more than the other versions. I feel that it is much more difficult to get points. I used to gain a majority of my points by playing games but finishing a game only can give you up to 100 points. Does anyone know a better way to get points? I also feel that the games are not as fun. I enjoyed the games like climb and shapes on V 4.5 and shapes on V4 but these games do not seem to be as interesting and there are only 4 to choose from and they got rid of the job which I enjoyed because it was another game and you get more points. I have only taken care of two generations and am on my 3rd. I am trying to not get a blended family but I am having a hard time. And why do the tamagotchi's get up at 7 no matter what. I liked that some of the tamagotchi's got up late, I don't remember any other version getting up at 7. I am still discovering more about V5 but it doesn't seem as wonderful as I thought it would be. What do you think?
I , myself , am feeling the same. But so far , I like the v5 better.

Now , you said it was harder to gain points. I agree , but I like it because of the challenge. I am still on my first generation in the "children" stage. But im sure the other games will be fine for me.

Everyone has their own opinion. Some like the v5 , others like the v4 , or the v3 ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back