Tama v5 help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

supertamatchi

Reaction score
Ok all you samrt Tama people, I have a problem with my v5. They are adults now on the first genereration, but i can't do the dating show. Is there something wrong? Or do i have to wait a couple of days? Also, I changed watatchi (i think that's its name) into makiko.

Right now, i have the following tamas:

potetchi

mukugetchi

makiko

(10% for bonding. need more bonding. Please help with this too:) Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Try to wait a few days. My V5 is adults too, but on gen 2 :)

You get bonding when you play with it (Discipline) when your Tamagotchis call for it. If you miss one training call you lost 10 %.

Hope I helpt :)

~Hanna.a

You have to wait 48 hours (two days) after your tamas turn into adults to use the Dating Show.

To raise the bonding percentage of your family, I suggest changing the times to: 9:59 am, 11:59 am, 1:59 pm, 3:59 pm, and 5:59 pm. Wait one minute and your tamas should call for training. You can also buy some items for your tama, such as the Unchi-Kun Sub, and use it 34 times to raise your family's bonding percentage up 10%.

Hope I helped!

You have to wait 2 more days to go on the dating show.

Ok:) Thanks much everyone.

I looked up bonding help. But thanks anyways MnMztama459:)

Any other tips or tricks???? Oh. right now, I have those tama's that i said before. anyone know how to change them into a pure family? I need help asap please:)

Thanks, everyone helped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back