TAMA V5 HELPPPPPP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagotchi ME

Reaction score
I want to know what a Mumutchi looks like.... Because i have a Memetchi and i want a Meme family.

Also i want to know what:

Chantotchi

Yonepatchi

Sukatchi

Looks like.

THANKS

-Tamagotchi ME

P.S. PLEASE REPPLLLY!!! I NEED HELP!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mumutchi looks like a Memetchi, yet has a top hat and a Kuchipatchi's mouth.

Yonepatchi looks like Mamapatchi except with two ponytails instead of one. Can be seen in "Polish and Sparkle" game

Chantotchi looks similar to Mametchi. Can be seen with Mametchi and Kutchipatchi here. Also can be seen in "Bookstore" game.

Sukatchi is pink and looks similar to Kizatchi. Appears in "Information Center" game, and says "Bonjour!" at the Expo homepage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mumutchi looks like a Memetchi, yet has a top hat and a Kuchipatchi's mouth.Yonepatchi looks like Mamapatchi except with two ponytails instead of one. Can be seen in "Polish and Sparkle" game

Chantotchi looks similar to Mametchi. Can be seen with Mametchi and Kutchipatchi here. Also can be seen in "Bookstore" game.

Sukatchi is pink and looks similar to Kizatchi. Appears in "Information Center" game, and says "Bonjour!" at the Expo homepage.
ohhh thank u!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back