Tama version 3 Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

catwoman_2525

Reaction score
I luv my tama but i have a few questions to ask... How do you train it... How many days dose it take for a tama to become an adult... and last of all... My shop changes twice a day is that normal cuz on version 2 it only changed once a day ... PS: ADD me if u want a nfriend i am new so i dont have any also plzz pm me!

PSS:In Australia u can get cases for your tama iam getting one tomorrow!!!!1

MY TAMA PROFILE!

name:Ziggy

Couler: Green = Tropical flowers!!

tYPE NOT SURE I WILL LOOK IT UP

Male

tRAINING 4/9

26 LB

1YR

Just got 1 thing to say: all of em are the same as v2s. you train them the same and everything.

Hope this helps,

arimicah1

*smile*

when it cries, praise it. when it is mad at you for no reason scold it. theres no real other way. but you could buy a pc and play with it 25 times, i heard that will give you full training. meh, ive never tried it so im not sure.^^;

when it cries, praise it. when it is mad at you for no reason scold it. theres no real other way. but you could buy a pc and play with it 25 times, i heard that will give you full training. meh, ive never tried it so im not sure.^^;
also the bad presents thing you can get training points from.

Ok.. I go my tama today, and when i try to feed her, she shakes her head, when i try to play with it, she shakes her head. What's going on? What should i do?
put it in time out, it should cry and you'll get another training bar.

B)

kool my tama neva wants to eat or playgames yay fast traing method

PS its amazing how many people reeply to your question and asll the different suggestions u get

THATS THE GREAT THING ABOU TAMATALK!!! :kuribotchi: :ph34r: B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back