Tama War: Book 1 - The rest

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

electreon2005

Reaction score
Chapter 2 – The war commences.

When Mametchi got out, she quickly got the mobile and rang her parents. “Hello.” Her mum said. Mametchi paused for a few seconds, and then said it. “MUM, I’M HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!” she screamed. “I’ll be there soon!” she said before she hung up.

Mametchi ran across all the streets, looking for number 254 Kutchipatchi Street. She opened the door with the old, rusty key, and ran to hug her mum. “Look at you, Mametchi! You were just a little baby when I last saw you!” Mum said in delight. “Well, look at you Otokitchi! You’ve turned into an Old Timer!” Mametchi giggled. Mametchi ran upstairs to find her baby brother. He wasn’t a baby brother anymore; he’s grown up into a Young Kutchipatchi! “Hey, big sis!!!!!!” Young Kutchipatchi said. They hugged. “The last time I saw you were a baby munching up his dinner!” Mametchi also giggled. “Where’s Dad?” she asked. “Oh yeah, he died in a Car Crash.” Young Kutchipatchi mumbled. Mametchi got some tissues while she was crying. Her mobile rang with a video call from 999. Young Kutchipatchi’s computer was playing an important news feed. Otokitchi’s TV did the same thing. “This is breaking news from Channel 7 news.” The reporter said. “Masktchi’s are invading Tamagotchi Town! All get the emergency guns and kill them!!!!” Reporter Mimitchi screamed! Young Kutchipatchi got the elimination disc. “Quick! Jump down!” Mametchi whispered while they were jumping onto the front lawn. Young Kutchipatchi and Mametchi crawled across TamaTown to save the planet!

Chapter 3 – The Cinema

They got to the cinema, which was locked. Fortunately, the disc doubled as a razor, so Young Kutchipatchi spun it round and broke the door. Going into the empty cinema, Mametchi had an idea. What if she could get that huge screen to shoot a laser and kill every living Masktchi here? She looked in the drawers and found an ICE (In Case of Emergency) instruction sheet. She read it:

In Case of Emergency do the following instructions

1. Locate the Cash Register for the Cinema.

2. Press any key, it’ll ask for your PIN.

3. Type in 7 5 4 4 7 and then click ENTER.

4. Type in PAID IN, PAID OUT, DELETE, ENTER, 2, CANCEL and REFUND, it’ll ask you to choose a tamagotchi

5. Press 3 to go right and 1 to go left until you find the invading Tamagotchi.

6. --------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------ ------------ 00000

Chapter 4 – Safe at last!

She did the instructions, and the “Now Showing” screen flicked screens until a Masktchi appeared. A light went up in the night sky and shone. Every Masktchi immediately stopped invading and got attracted to this light. They floated up, and then strangely disappeared into the light! It needed a sacrifice to activate it. Somebody came running in. It was their Mum. Without a word, she walked into the sacrificer. It was their OWN mother saving TamaTown; they didn’t shed a tear, strangely. She got her arms cuffed into holes, then her head and feet. The light turned red and eventually disappeared into Otokitchi. Mum got out, her eyes filled with evil and her body black. A yellow light shone on her and she had one final huge scream. The top of the cinema blew up, and their mum broke into pieces. Two TamaTown – Earth transportation tubes appeared. Young Kutchipatchi and Mametchi walked inside, and they got through to the vortex.

Chapter 5 – Home Sweet Home

Finally, Professor Mimitchi’s ship came to pick the siblings up. Professor could answer any questions. “Are we ever going to see Mum again, Professor?” Mametchi asked. “No, she turned evil then blew up for us. As your Dad is dead and so is your mum, I’m taking you and your brother to Earth.” The Professor answered. “Does that mean I’ll see Nicola again?” she asked excitedly. “Yes, it does. Young Kutchipatchi is going to Joe, and you’re going to Nicola. I’ll take both of your daughters back to TamaTown Adoption Centre.” Professor answered. The Duo jumped out of their seats and danced around, yelling.

When they got home, Nicola saw two feet in her Tamagotchi. She jumped down, and put her baby up. “MAMETCHI!!!!!!!!!!!” Nicola screamed. “There was a war; I saved the planet, Nicola!” Mametchi shouted in Nicola’s head. The problem is, Young Kutchipatchi was in a French Tamagotchi and we couldn’t translate it. “Jeune Kutchipatchi ! ! ! ! J'avais attendu des mois pour vous récupérer ! Maintenant, le petit garçon, nous a laissés jouer la corde à sauter !” Joe shouted. “Qui, Joe, moi deux!?” Young Kutchipatchi replied (and that meant, in English, Yes, Joe, me 2!) And they all DIDN’T live happily ever after! World War III was going to start soon! Watch out for the sequel of Tama War – Tama War II!

Latest posts

Back