TAMA WEIGHT LOSS CHEAT GLITCH!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chickhead

Reaction score
Okay okay,(this is on my V3 btw) so I heard that deleting loads of items could make the eating balls glitch happen. I wanted to do this, and see what happened. And suprise! there was a ball in the shop. and there were also 3 sodas. I bought it all. Then went to Present>Food>Soda> delete, then deleted another soda and.. HUH? the ball was in there, but not in my meal selection. Then ni my items there was.. OMG, hundreds of balls. after the balls there was a soda...What??! A SODA? If theres a ball in the food, I wonder what the soda does. So I selected it. My tama looked as if it was talking to a jar of mayonaise. then... Instead of saying "-100G" likw when you lose points, it said " - 30" then the weight icon !! I was amazed. I HAD to post this on here. And I looked in my items again. after 85 balls there was a random pattern of blobs and dots, and this "items" name was 80 7 8597397537. I selected it. Ooops! My tama froze! Lol!! :eek: That was intresting, funny and weird. So I take it, V3s are glitch prone.

Buy things from the shop, then delete them like mad. After 10 or so you will have the 'Ball Glitch' as I call it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back