Tama Weight!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

baybee-x

Reaction score
My tama 'Henry' is 2 Years old and 22Lbs..is this an o.k weight because i don't know what weight he should be and i do not want him to get ill and die :rolleyes:

Thanks!

Don't worry, 20 - 22lbs is the minimum weight for a teen tamagotchi - and it's a healthy weight too. :rolleyes:

The maximum weight is 99lbs (for all growth stages of tamas).

I'm sure your tama won't become ill and die. Just keep up the good care and make sure the hearts are full most of the time. :rolleyes:

-sk8er girl-

you tama cannot die from weight. That is why the max. is 99. It does not matter what weight it is so don't worry about it. Just make sure all hearts are filled and u will be fine. Don't forget to play with your tama some~times!!

Actually for a teen tamagotchi the best weight for it would be about 30 - 35 LB. And I'm pretty sure your tamagotchi can die from weight. But I'm not sure. Anywho if your tamagotchi goes over weight or atleast over the healthy limit for it's age then you should play jumping rope, This is a really usefull game because you get it as you first game on there (and mimic), Also it gives you some skill points and also makes your pets weight go down! I hope this information helped! Sorry if it's wrong but I'm kinda sure it's correct! :D *Puts throbbing fingers under the tap*.

THEY MADE A MAX. WAIT SO IT CAN NOT GET OVER WAIT. MY TAMA HAS BEEN ON WAIT 90-99 FOR 8 YEARS (IN REAL LIFE) AND NOTHING HAPPENS. BELIVE ME NOW????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back