tama weight

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eruruu19

Reaction score
Hello! Anyways my tama right now a teenager and its a strawberry (ichigotchi) it only weights 3 LB!? could my tama die at this rate? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
really!? ;) wow i never knew that.... so i guess my tama wont die after all! ;) :D

both ojotchi, obotchi and ichigotchi can actually weigh down to 0... that's kinda anorectic. :mellow:
I really think that Bandai should check all their products before selling them! I'm not saying they should pull the release tab and start a whole Tama life, all I'm saying is that they should at least try making Tamagotchis without GLITCHES!

I would be very sorry if your Tama did happen to die because of this. But it is just a glitch. I had an Ichigotchi. Anyway, you can't get to a lower rate of 17LB or something like that when your a Teen. It's probably utterly wrong and it's something like 10LB or 50LB, but there you have it. Your Tama won't die, just fatten him/her up a bit more and make it something like 20LB. Or make it higher before playing a game, around 40-50LB xD Lol. Make yourself promise or whatever to keep him/her above, say, 10LB?

Hope I helped,

Best Wishes,

barky xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back