Tama won't play with toy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Razor01

Reaction score
My Tamagotchi, Rico, will not play with his toy. I'm not sure if 34 stress is high enough to worry about, but I don't want to have him stressed!

If you're worried about his stress level being too high, then just lower it! :D Also, I heard that there are some toys that are considered "adult" toys and so if you get them while your Tamagotchi is still a child, it's not "ready" to play with the toy yet.

If you're worried about his stress level being too high, then just lower it! :D Also, I heard that there are some toys that are considered "adult" toys and so if you get them while your Tamagotchi is still a child, it's not "ready" to play with the toy yet.
I'm like, a brand spanking new owner (bought toy today). How do I lower it?

Ahh, no worries. I don't know if this is version-specific (I'm guessing you have a Music Star), but generally, you get the stress levels down by playing games with it. Make sure you don't discipline it more than necessary because that also tends to raise stress levels. If you happen to not have the instruction manual for your toy, I would check this out: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=116745. Also, I've heard that if you play with its favorite toy (the toy that it came with), that could also lower stress levels. Also, PRAISING. You probably have to praise it a lot. If you do, in fact, have a Music Star, I also heard that praising it while its practicing its instruments helps too. Try giving it a snack if it won't do anything else to lower its stress initially, then hopefully once you do that enough, you'll be able to play games with it and stuff. I found this topic to be helpful too: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=153064. Good luck! :D

Is your Tama married? If it is, it can't play with toys anymore. Praise it, it lowers the stress level by 3. Eating helps, so do games. And don't let your tama practice it's instrument so often, it makes it accumulate stress.

Hope I helped!

if your tamagotch iis married it wont play and i think you should first play some games and then you should let it play with toy

Your tama has a faufourite toy, when you pass that specific toy in the toys section your tama will either smile when you pass it, or just when you choose it, so you might need to check with every toy. Your tama will refuse to play with any other toy than the favourite. It is also possible that your tam does not have a favourite, then you can choose wich ever one you want. 34 IS high. very. :D

Your tama has a faufourite toy, when you pass that specific toy in the toys section your tama will either smile when you pass it, or just when you choose it, so you might need to check with every toy. Your tama will refuse to play with any other toy than the favourite. It is also possible that your tam does not have a favourite, then you can choose wich ever one you want. 34 IS high. very. :angry:
34 isn't that high. :angry: Anyway your Tamagotchi won't play with it's toy when it's married, stress levels are too high, or something like that. The best way is to play games with it, praise it, and feed it snacks, especially it's favorite food. :D

~Memetchi :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back