Tama Years?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LexehAnn

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]I heard something about haveing to have your Tama. 7 years old to have a baby or something.... How long is a Tama. Year?[/SIZE]

And theres no special way to get a :furawatchi: right? My Tama. is a Hitodetchi (eeh.) right now.

Don't worry. Tamagotchi years are our days. One Tamagotchi year is equivelant to 24 hours human time.

Hope I was able to help a bit.

If you want that Tamagotchi species, take as good of care of it as you possibly can. Don't let it go under one heart missing, heal it immediatly and play with it a lot. Disciplin when nessessary and it should work out great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry. Tamagotchi years are our days. One Tamagotchi year is equivelant to 24 hours human time.Hope I was able to help a bit.

If you want that Tamagotchi species, take as good of care of it as you possibly can. Don't let it go under one heart missing, heal it immediatly and play with it a lot. Disciplin when nessessary and it should work out great.
[SIZE=8pt]Thank you :3 Ive been; her hearts are always full. Okay, so a year is a day. Thats a relief, i thought it was seriously years xD[/SIZE]

Hopefully i get my :furawatchi:

If i pause it while I sleep, it wont lose any hearts, correct?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, do you do Gaia? Your avatar looks like a gaia online created person. I'm on it!
[SIZE=8pt]Yes, my gaia name is lexehann :furawatchi: I luffels gaia :furawatchi: [/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back