Tama-Zone

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamadot12

Reaction score
I found a post with something like this but it didn't let me "view the topic"...

So, I was reading a thing on having to post in the spam bot on TZ, and tried to post. It wouldn't let me. I tried to go back, but couldn't find the topic. Then I did, but it wouldn't let me view the topic.

What do I do now?

I found a post with something like this but it didn't let me "view the topic"...

So, I was reading a thing on having to post in the spam bot on TZ, and tried to post. It wouldn't let me. I tried to go back, but couldn't find the topic. Then I did, but it wouldn't let me view the topic.

What do I do now?
Are you sure it didn't let you post? If the SpamBot forum is no longer showing up for you, it usually means that you have posted. When you try to go back and see it again, it won't let you, because it is now blocked from your view. Do the other forums show up for you now?

Look at your post count. Do you have a post?

Evie

What do I do now?

You know, if you have a problem on a site like Tama-Zone you should really send a PM to one of the Tama-Zone staff to explain what happened and to ask what you should do ... doesn't that seem like the fastest way to get a reply?

At least a staff member on the site where you have the problem with is more likely to know what happened and can answer your question more accurately and more quickly? ;)

If you were trying to register a new account it is normal to have to post something in a topic that the site will give you a link to.

If you posted successfully, you should be able to log into Tama Zone with your new account.

Last edited by a moderator:
I couldn't because when I wanted to email them, windows mail popped up and my computer's windows mail doesn't work.

Also, I have tried to get a second account here, but I still haven't gotten my validation email.

I am a TZ moderator, tamadot12. I am also evie_00 on Tama Zone. What is your username on TZ? If you're still having problems, I can try to help.

P.S. The best person to contact on Tama Zone about any problems you're having is binary. He's the admin.

Evie

I am a TZ moderator, tamadot12. I am also evie_00 on Tama Zone. What is your username on TZ? If you're still having problems, I can try to help.

P.S. The best person to contact on Tama Zone about any problems you're having is binary. He's the admin.

Evie
Oh, thank you! (I already knew you were a TZ mod.) But anyway, I had read that my post had not gone through, but it appears that it had because I was able to post after that. Thanks ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back