Tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

luix100

Reaction score
my tama is an dreamithci :D its awsome but its 7 years and the band manager hasnt come yet do you now info about that? or is the dreamitchi?

thanks

it somtimes doesnt come dont worry later if it turns into a oldy then after 3 days you can marry again

it somtimes doesnt come dont worry later if it turns into a oldy then after 3 days you can marry again
realy ohh wow that;s a realive thanks so much -_-

Is that the same for Tamagotchi Connexion Version 3?
The matchmaker doesn't visit senior (oldie) characters on the V3. The only way to mate a senior on a V3 is by connection to another senior (of the opposite gender.)

^^^^ That also causes the babies to be boys and grow to Oyajitchis. (Oyajitchi is a male secret character!)

my tama is now a old ojitchi its 11 years now the match maker wen do it comes?

my tama is now a  old ojitchi its 11 years now the match maker wen do it comes?
" If your Tamagotchi grows old and hasnt found a partner, a "BAND MANAGER" may suggest a partner for you! Press any button when he comes and he will present a potential partner. Press button "B" to select "YES" or "NO". If you are unable to find a suitable partner, your Tamagotchi will grow old until it passes away. "

I think this is what you are asking.

Last edited by a moderator:
my tama is now a old ojitchi its 11 years now the match maker wen do it comes?
The band manager will resume visiting with a potential mate, 3 days after your character became an oldie. (My MusicStar was 12 when the band manager resumed visiting.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back