***Tama22's tama log***

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamatalker22

Reaction score
Hello,

I am Tamatalker22 and i recently got an iD L. I decided that before making a log, I would try to understand the ID L better. So I did a generation without you guys.... SORRY! :(

My first generation was a girl named Aeron... yes weird name. She started out life as a Momoirotchi, an hour later she evolved into a Paletchi! I was very excited at this, but even more when a day later she evolved into a Painaputchi! She was ADORABLE! I've always wanted a Lovelitchi and thats what I got a day later. :ichigotchi: she was wed to a lovely Maisutatchi today and they had an adorable baby girl. She was a Choribotchi, and I decided to name her Rue. She then turned into another Paletchi.

24fzh8l.jpg

I really want to go for a Perotchi, so I'm trying to let her hungry meter empty.

34pgo6f.jpg

here she is with her new downloaded background!, and the picture below is of her outside with a plant... beautiful! :kusatchi:

erit05.jpg

i'm not going to be able to update until wednesday because i got my computer taken away. SORRY!... again :angry: but i will try to post as soon as possible and i wont get Rue married without taking pictures! thanks again! :kuribotchi:

I also wanted to add really quickly a picture of Violetchilluvr3 and my iD L's together!
11rzrwi.jpg

Bye!!!,

Tamatalker22 and Rue :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
so yes, i know that i said i wouldn't be able to use my computer until wednesday. But a little sneaking around never hurts :ichigotchi:

So, today Rue and i where hanging around the house. Suddenly her face turned bright red and she started tearing up! I was so worried until their was a shining bright light and out popped my Rue, now an adorable Sabosabotchi!!!

2prdzdt.jpg

thats a picture of her and the new download living room that i got her the other day. We decided to check out the other downloads and had fun playing a Kutchipatchi space game! :lol:

n3qarm.jpg

their she is going to the game center

our games

4jlv29.jpg

and their she is actually playing it!!!!

288tr4p.jpg

hehe so cute!!!

and for our last picture Rue and i went out side when she got a picture and letter from our friend violetchilluvr3

1tpgu9.jpg

Rue is excited because in a few days we are going to get her new wall papers!!!

Sorry for this short and kind of suckish update....

ALSO!!! i wanted to start a poll!!!! :eek:

I was thinking of starting up my V3 or V4.5 but i have no clue which one i should do.

PLEASE PM ME!!!! i really want to know and i will cancel the poll this wednesday. thanks!!!

Thanks for clicking!

Tamatalker22 and Rue

Hello TT's!!!

Today something very exciting happened!!!!

303bon6.jpg

YES!!!! RUE EVOLVED! she turned into a Perotchi and i am very happy because that is who i was trying for! As you see we tried on some clothes that i downloaded at the shop! She just loved the pink kimono and cute pink and white bow! I also already had a pair of cat ears and tried them on her. They were one of her happy symbols! Oops... didn't get any of them on picture...

4v4937.jpg

thats okay though. The other happy symbols i got from food and a toy! (can't say exactly what because i don't know...) She was a bit dirty earlier too... EWWWW so i gave her a nice bath so she would be all clean! She looks so cute when she's taking a bath!!! Don't tell her that i took this picture!

142c5lw.jpg

SO CUTE!

Also I wanted to say i started up my V3! I know I took a poll yesterday... but i couldn't wait... sorry :ichigotchi: BTW: his name is Danish... don't ask why...

So here he is!

First he was a Tailitchi boy! Then he evolved an hour later into a Mizutamatchi (sp?) Mizutamatchi is my favorite teen!!! I'm so happy that i got him. :babytchi: and then today around 10ish he evolved into a Obotchi! I don't think Obotchi is a good care character but oh well... better luck next time!!! Today we did the usual cleaning up poops playing games feeding snacks and giving him meals. He had a really good day today! I hope he turns into a Nyatchi :mimitchi: but I don't know how to control what you get! If you know how I can get a Nyatchi please PM me!

Here are some pictures of him! Sorry they are bad. I had to take them with my laptop because my phone camera doesn't show up.

9ko7sn.jpg

here he is!!! so cute! i will try to get a picture of his happy face because his hair flips up and he has a big smile! Today we bought a shovel in the store and when we got home Danish just couldn't wait to try it out!!! Guess what he got from it!!!

157lwdx.jpg

DIGGING...

and...

2ls7lo6.jpg

CAKE!!! It's so cute when he eats it! But my camera is too slow... :( SADNESS :angry:

2qxryw0.jpg

we also got him a plant :kusatchi: which turned into a round and happy sun!!!

8xk21i.jpg

well thats all for now but i will update later if something exciting happens!!! :puroperatchi:

YAY FOR A LONG POST!!!!

thanks for clicking!

Tamatalker22, Rue, and Danish :tarakotchi: :marumimitchi: :gozarutchi:

(Edit: i also wanted to say that i wont be able to post tomorrow because i have many things to do but if i can i will give you a lame post on my i-pod ipid as i call it . Thanks again!!!!)

OMG!!! i just noticed that i have 2 5 star votes :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :eek: :D !!!!!!!! (one of them was from me hehe =u=) but i think that is an accomplishment!!!! Just for that you get to see extra pictures of Rue and Danish that i didn't add in today!!!

Here are the two tamagotchi's that i am running atm (at the moment.) Rue is coming to the screen and saying hi!!!! Perfect timing!!!

33ussjb.jpg

Say hi Danish!!! Danish???

2ahw1f6.jpg

Danish is being a bad boy at the moment so... even though this is a happy post i have to give him a timeout... :angry: HE IS SOOOO CUTE WHEN HE IS ANGRY!!!

pamgl.jpg

But then i noticed... I havn't put a tama collection picture up yet! So here is my collection.

I have a blue Tamago, i have a really pretty pink and white MS (music star), I have a really old (first of my collection) V4.5 which is black and has flames, as you can see, and then my ID L and my V3! The characters in the background are my Tamago connections. :kuribotchi:

e0oep1.jpg

(yes that is a history project i'm working on at the moment in the background...)

I have a bunch of other tama related items but i accidentally left them at my friends house... so... I guess i will put those up later... :) :wacko:

Thanks again!!!

Next Special post will be at 5 5 star votes!!!!

Tamatalker22, Rue, and Danish

Okay, so I though that because I won't be able to do a good update later today I would do one now!!!

So... last night I was walking around... when i looked down and noticed Danish is taking a bath!!! And I actually got him making a happy face! Now you see what i mean by soooooo cute!

35n37d1.jpg

So Rue and I were hanging out when she told me that she wanted to buy some new clothes! I decided that it would be a good idea and she just fell in love with these cat ears! And guess what! It was one of her happy symbols!!! She was so happy that i decided to let her wear them around for the rest of the day.

290wtxg.jpg

125s8xf.jpg

those are the ears!!!

We went out side and her plant started to grow even more!!! She was so proud!!!

2qs8g39.jpg

i think it turned into.. a shrimp thing... but it says its a snack so i'm not sure...

2qlaan4.jpg

If you actually know what it is please pm me... i'm really curious.

Now to Danish:

Danish had an okay day so far... (as you can see....)

But yesterday he was being a grumpy butt. A few time outs and he got another training point!!! I'm good at getting them on the v4.5 but horrible at getting them on the v3's.

23j4u43.jpg

And because Danish is asleep... i thought you might like to see some pictures of my first tamagotchi!!!

Yes sorry this is an extra long post because i felt bad :tarakotchi:

1zay9w.jpg

so cute!!! Her name was Dani after one of my best friends!

21kwj6c.jpg

Dani and her child...

Something so cool yesterday happened to me. I decided to try a group hatch! Well... Two actually. You can watch them if you want to... OR JOIN!!!! The first one starts on March 30th and it's called My first Hatch... or something like that. I will be joining it with my Tamago, hoping that i will get back into it. The second one starts April 2nd... happy easter! and it is called Easter Hatch. I will be joining with either my v3 or v4. 5. Depending on if my v3 has a baby by then... Don't think so though.

okay well thanks everyone and hope you like that i did a long post! PM me if you don't!!!!

Thanks again,

Tamatalker22, Rue, and Danish :kusatchi: :puroperatchi: :chohimetchi: :mimitchi: :kuribotchi:

Guess i was wrong about not being able to update today... as you see I am usually wrong...

But this is going to be a really quick post with Danish and Rue.

Danish had a very un-eventful day today. He sat sadly in my pocket until lunch time, and when i checked on him he was completely starved! I fed him up and played a game of header with him. (His favorite game.) He weighs and extreme 30 pounds! When he is supposed to way 20... Guess i will get that down later... He has been pooping about once an hour... i think thats normal.

And now on to Rue!

Rue also had a very uneventful day her match maker symbol showed up today but she didn't want to go until she gets all her happy stamps. We are going to change her background, get her a pet, and get her married tomorrow. But I wont be able to upload pictures until thursday (don't trust me) because I have to stay at a library after at my school for three hours. :(

Glad I could up date!

Tamatalker22, Rue, and Danish

I know this is my third post... SORRY!!! I like that i am posting so much though! I can't wait until spring break then i will be able to take way better care of my tamagotchi's.

Okay... so the reason i posted was because Rue got a Pet!!! She wanted to go to the park because she loves to walk outside and low and behold a cute little pet walked up and asked her if he could come home with her!

aoqcg5.jpg

I was so excited because it's way cuter then the last one i got! The last one that i got was memitchis (sp?) pet. The one with the little mail holder in its head hehe. So Rue got very excited and walked home very quickly so she could play with her new pet in the yard.

And here they are playing in the yard!

15fszs6.jpg

(also i heard that tinypic doesn't save photos forever... I would like to have these up for a long time... anyone know what i can do?? PM me if you do please!)

After Rue played with her pet for a while she told me that she wanted the zoo download background. It's really cute and has a bunch of zoo animals in the background. :)

2uduna0.jpg

But the thing is we didn't have enough money for it!!! (Spent it on buying clothes... hehe :p )

So we went to king tamagotchi and asked him if he could give us some money! We did a drawing and got 200 free coins! King tama was very nice and let us do it again and again but i kept getting the 200 points icon... :nyatchi: At least we are getting free money! Here are some pictures from that adventure.

2dtq2z6.jpg

Us on the trains!

talking to king tama...

2e64sg3.jpg

And getting free money! (If a green slip falls out that means that you earned 200 G. the highest you can win is like... 2000G... i think...)

After playing a few more games and visiting king tama once more we had enough for the wallpaper!

aakugj.jpg

Telling Rue to leave the room

x3vpch.jpg

building... and!!!!

akv0w3.jpg

Isn't it amazing!!!! If you can't see it says Gotchi Zoo and their is a giraffe, elephant, lion, sloth, penguin, and llama in the background!!! YAAAY!!! Well that was a long post for Rue!!! And Tomorrow she gets married! I'll marry her in the morning and log then. Thanks!!!

Lastly just two cute pictures of Danish because he feels bad that he is being left out...

t83psw.jpg

Here he is taking another bath... I LOVE HIS FACE!!!

14v2r2p.jpg

and here he is playing on the ball i just bought him... He looks terrified... I'll get him down :ichigotchi:

Danish wants to say thanks to you guys again for some reason... Maybe he's planning to evolve soon!

Thanks again, and yay :kuribotchi: for a really long post!

(BTW: i had to take out some pictures because I put too many in :3)

Tamatalker22, Rue, and Danish :kusatchi: :mimitchi:

TODAY I HAVE SOME VERY BIG NEWS! Part:1

So lets begin with the post. Rue wanted to look her best for the match maker today, so she took a nice bath and put her cat ears back on. Earlier today during lunch she got her fourth happy symbol! After Rue got all prepped and ready she walked with her pet bush (thats what it looks like,) to the match makers!

20rsfp2.jpg

She talked to the match maker and then four handsome tama's stepped out. Their was a Buff Hirotchi, and smart Schinshitchi (sp?), and a kind Mametchi.

vfvztv.jpg

It was a very hard decision but after some thinking she chose Hirotchi! (I tend to get my tamas married to secret characters :tarakotchi: )

They went on a few dates...

dg6qo4.jpg

302yli0.jpg

2e1rn88.jpg

Rue came home so happy and told me she had a surprise. I closed my eyes as she gently placed it in the room. When she told me to open them i was filled with joy. Their was a small poka dotted egg in the middle of the room!

33pag6w.jpg

As we waited for it to hatch Rue told me that she was going on a tama world trip with her husband. She wanted me to take care of it! I agreed, and then the egg begun to shake. IT WAS ABOUT TO HATCH!

(Part 2 will be up in a few minutes)

Tamatalker22, Rue, Egg, and Danish :kusatchi:

Part: 2

(please read part one first if you have not already.)

The egg cracked open and out popped.... :babytchi:

16p8bl.jpg

A baby girl Momoirotchi (sp?)! She was the first one that i got! Now, as you know i am now on my third generation and i have only gotten girls! I mean thats fine but wouldn't a boy be nice now and then????

I decided to name the baby girl Elizabeth, but i will call her Liz for short. She played with Rue for a while and then drifted off to a deep sleep, and Rue tip toed away. :angry: GOOD BYE RUE!!!! WE WILL ALL MISS YOU!!!

zo9tmq.jpg

20rv8uu.jpg

When Liz woke up she was terrified that her mother wasn't their! She looked all around and then started crying. I calmed her down, fed her up, and played a few games with her.

Then we cleaned up around the house because it was really dirty!!!

b700o6.jpg

And then she got ill because when we where cleaning up the messes she took in some of the dust!!!!

I cured her right away. Soon after she went to bed. I'll update as soon as she evolves!!!

Now to Danish. Again he had a very uneventful day of sitting around and doing nothing. I cleaned up poops multiple times and fed him a lot. I feel bad because now he's up to 40 pounds!!! I am going to play some games and try to get him back down. Don't have any pictures of him ATM... And i think he evolves tomorrow because he didn't evolve today!

BTW: remember to please check out the group hatch i am doing on friday!!! Thanks!

Tamatalker22, Liz, and Danish

Hi everyone! Sorry I couldn't do a log earlier, so i'll do one really quickly right now.

Sorry can't put pictures in because my computer is about to die.. but i have exciting news! so Liz evolved into Rorutchi! I am so excited! So i made sure that she got three care misses today because i want her to evolve into Hineonetchi, and then into Watawatatchi! Watawatatchi is such a cute character! Okay... So yesterday my ID L froze!!! I didn't know what to do so I took the batteries out and put them back in. Luckly it worked but it set her back a few hours and now she didn't evolve today! Hopefully she will evolve tomorrow. She is adorable but when we woke up this morning she was very dirty so we had to give her a bath!

Now onto Danish:

As you know I havn't been taking good care of Danish... Which I feel terribly bad for so I am thinking of taking the batteries out of him! Today as I predicted her evolved! Into the worst care character Masktchi... Though I think he is cute I feel bad, and will promise to take better care of him next time! I just thought i'd need one picture.... So i guess i'll throw one in here of him.

(Rue is sleeping so I can't get one of her.)

11v7cyo.jpg

Yes their is my handsome masktchi Danish... Wonder when the match maker comes... if you know PM me please.

Okay so on with the update:

So tomorrow... as you know I am doing my first group hatch. It is a hatch going on for three generations... I know that is a lot... hope I don't have to miss part of it... But you guys should totally check it out. I will put up links IF people update in it!!! But I will also put all of the updates (possibly better longer ones) up here. So no worries i'm not going to forget you guys... (even though I almost did tonight.)

*yawn* so tired... It's late here and my school starts too early! Can't wait for spring break! I might order a Nano then!!! SO EXCITED!!!! Soooo... I think thats all I have to post at the minute! I'll try to take more pictures tomorrow.

Thanks for Clicking!

Tamatalker22, Elizabeth also known as Liz, and Danish :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :mimitchi: :chohimetchi: :mametchi: :puroperatchi: :kusatchi:

Okay so... Sadly... (sorry to all you who loved him.) Danish's batteries were taken out. :nyatchi: Sorry I just had to because I can't run to many tama's at a time and today is my first group hatch! But first an update on Elizabeth (also known as Liz.)

Their wasn't much today... But she did evolve into her teen stage! Guess I started her too late at night so she evolved in the morning at 7:00 when she woke up! She evolved into the one, the only... Hineonetchi!!!! (sp?) I think... I gave her four care misses to say... but it was hard to tell because I couldn't check her for 2 hours... But I THINK she did. Hopefully i will still get Watawatatchi, the cute cloud looking one. But if I went over or under I wouldn't mind Naturatchi or Agetchi. They are still adorable! Here is a picture of Elizabeth now!

2jevjx0.jpg

35b84lt.jpg

Here she is eating a pie we grew from a seed!

YAY!

Okay so... as you know I started a group hatch today! And I made my first update. I am using my blue tama-go.

So when I got home I plopped some batteries into it and out of the egg popped a little boy which I named spirit in reminder of my favorite movie.

Here he is!!!
mwrsrd.jpg

Sorry this post was really short... but I have things that I have to do... talk to you guys later!

Thanks for clicking

Tamatalker22, Spirit, and Elizabeth :ichigotchi:

Okay, so I won't be able to post at all tomorrow because I have a giant (I understated it in the last post.) Soccer tournament... and I probably won't be able to post on sunday either. Sorry but I thought I would make another (long) post today. So, I had gotten enough care misses and I got a... watawatatchi!!!!!!

fp2k3d.jpg

As you see I changed my backgrounds because I thought that it would be more fitting for a cloud looking tama! It was a download background and it's just perfect! Sorry, I just can't get over it. Watawatatchi goes to sleep at 8:00 so right now she's asleep!!! Her cloud hat is even asleep with her!

u4z7n.jpg

Okay, so....

About Spirit... His screen froze! And I don't have batteries so... I guess that I can't really do the group hatch anymore... Sadly, I was really looking forward to it... But maybe because it's three generations i can join again when I get a few more batteries... hehe

Soooo.... what else??? hmmm... I really don't know what else to say... But I will update as soon as possible!!!!

Tamatalker22, and sadly only Elizabeth at the moment. (though I have nothing wrong with elizabeth.) :ichigotchi: :nyatchi: :babytchi: :kusatchi: :puroperatchi: :kuribotchi: :hitodetchi: :mimitchi: :mametchi:

HI!!!! Okay, I know I havn't logged since Friday.... yah. I will log later today. I just have to do some chores first... so brb

Okay, so I made a really long post with billions of cute pictures and stuff... and they all got deleted... so I am depressed... guess i'll make an extra super duper long post tomorrow. With posts from what happened to her all week!!!!! Okay so just to fill you in Elizabeth evolved into a Watawatatchi and she got married to a Kuishinbotchi they had a cute baby girl who I named Katniss.... Shes a Momoirotchi... I will tell you everything about her tomorrow. Sorry again for not updating.

Tamatalker22, and Katniss.

P.s. Good update tomorrow!!!! Any questions PM me... thanks! :mimitchi: :kuribotchi: :ichigotchi: :hitodetchi: :nyatchi: :tarakotchi:

I finally had the time tonight to make a post... yay me!!!\

Okay, so this is what happened to Elizabeth over the week!!! Elizabeth evolved into a Watawatatchi! She was so adorable and I wanted to keep her forever... but sadly enough I didn't know they never evolved into... elders so i sent her to the match maker, and she got married to a lovely Kushinbotchi! They had a cute baby Momoirotchi, who i named... Katniss! (Guess i'm going by hunger game characters again...)

Okay, so here she is! (BTW: I am only getting girls.... can someone PM about why thats happening...?)

11heblv.jpg

She is adorable! Okay but then she had a child... as I said.. and she is sooooo cute!

Not going to put that picture up because it's really ugly :( (aka... blurry) and I also didn't get one of what she evolved into... a... Rorutchi! (AGAIN!) But that's okay. And I heard that it's hard to get her sooooooo I guess It's okay.. well gtg i'l update later... bye

:)

I officially hate my self for not updating in such a long time :( IM SOOOO SORRY i will try to post more often but my computer broke down so I had to get a new one. :eek: Please keep reading my log and again apologies!!!

Latest posts

Back