Tama_Boo122's Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tama_Boo122

Reaction score
March 23 2006 at 5:10

I just found out about logs so yeah.My tamagotchi is an adult about to get the matchmaker.He is a :( and has all the training points.It's on my V3.Post more after!!P.S on my profile the clock is wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
His name is Henry by the way.Henry is coming right up to the screen and it is so cute.He is cuter close up!!!Hopefully a ticket for a holiday will be in the shops soon. :blink: I have been waiting to take him on a trip.

March 25 2006 at 12:27 PM

I didn't tell you about my other tamagotchis.I have a V1 and a V2 that I will also talk about.So here are their info ok?

V3

Name:Henry

Gen:1

Training:9/9

Friends:6 Friends

Character:Kuchipatchi

Stage:Adult

V2

Name:Mocha

Training:6/9

Friends:3

Character:?

V1

Name:Dan

Training:6/9

Friends:3

Character:Masktchi

I plan on getting V1 and V2 married and have kids so they can be connected someway.Anyway this was the intro the real log part is in the next post.Thanks!

Your Log Master-Boo :)

March 25 2006 at 7:06 PM

YAY YAY YAY YAY!!! :eek: :D :D :D Henry got the matchmaker.He meet a cute girl and they had a child.I think it is a girl.Anyways,they are really cute but I don't know what to name my new tamagotchi.

About the other 2 they gave each other hearts and should get together soon.

Now I am on Generation 2 and I am SO happy

:p

Ok this is what it looked like and this is what they really looked like- :lol: :angry:

I had those real people too!!!

March 27 2006 at 3:52 PM

Ok Henry had a baby as you know and I named it Boo :furawatchi: .It's a girl.She is very cute!!Also my other 2 tamas haven't been doing much lately.Mocha meet the easter bunny and Dan was watching TV both while I was at school (hiding them in my desk :kuribotchi: ).I went to visit Henry in Tamatown and he gave me a cell phone.P.S-Sorry I haven't posted lately but that's because I just got a new dog ( :mimitchi: )and have been a bit busy with her.

Talk Back Soon!!

March 27 2006 at 4:00 PM

OMG OMG OMG!!My dream came true.Dan and Mocha had kids together and it was so cool.Anyway here is what happened-

First I can always tell if they are going to have a kid together because they shake their heads no then the guy comes over.Next they have the hearts go and beep beep beep then the fireworks happened!!After that the girl is in 'Labour' which looks SO funny :furawatchi: .The dad is looking around.Then they are born.The Mom hops then the babies then the dad-they are all so happy :kuribotchi: .One baby goes to the dad and the other to the mom.Anyway my question-How does the dad know when the baby is born???

But YAY YAY YAY they have a baby together.Both boys.Even if they were girl and boy I would not have mated them together after anyways.That is just sick :mimitchi: .Anyway one will mate with my other tama!

Bye bye for now!!

P.S-Post when the mom and dad go back to their home planet LOL.

REMINDER

You CAN NOT reply but if I ask a question or you want to give me a comment please PM me.Just a reminder!!Thanks,

:D Boo :angry:

March 28 2006 at 3:42 PM

V3 Tama-Boo

When I was at school I looked in my desk to get on my tamagotchis and he turned into a teenager.It looks like a chicken but I don't know the REAL name!Also my friends helped me get 2900 points so I could buy the ticket that was in the store.Laura has her own tamagotchis,(on here she is sport@14) and Taylor got me most of the points.Anyhow I got the ticket!!YAY.I don't know if I should take him now or when he is an adult.So that's it for my V3 Tama.

V1 and V2-Dan and Mocha and their 2 kids

Dan and Mocha have been doing fine.Nothing interesting with them but I am working on getting more points for Mocha.I have to say I don't really like the V1s.They don't do anything at all!!!I want to get another V3 and give away my V1 but I'll think about it.

See ya guys soon-Maybe even on the boards(thinking of making a post)

Post Ended

April 1 2006 at 5:55

I didn't post for awhile.So Dan and Mocha pasted away for the children.Boo grew up and Dan and Mocha's kids are teens now.There is Dan's son Tono and Mocha's child Momo.Boo is an adult and Tono and Momo gave each other hearts.Ok that's it for now.I will post when I take Boo on her trip to Swisterland!!!

Latest posts

Back