Tamaball and TamaTown Hall Hints/Cheats

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinefir

Reaction score
There is a new game in the TamaTwon school called, Tamaball! To play it, go to the school. You will see desks. Click on the basketball on one of them! Then, read how to play. TamaBall is quite easy! The first time I played, I got 7 or 8 gppd out of 10. You press the "click" button in the bottom right corner when the moving arrow is all the way up. First, see how high it goes, then press click at the highest angle the arrow goes. Now, while blue shading move up, and down the arrow <----- watch it fly up and down a few times. LOOK WHERE THE R IS IN THE ARROW HERE AND PRESS THE CLICK BUTTON WHEN THE BLUE SHADING REACHES THAT EXACT PART ON THE ARROW! <R----------

right at the edge of the flat side of the arrow point, sorry if you dont understand...You SHOULD make a goal! keep repeating this process until all your tries are out. CONGRATS if you got at least 3 points! :huh: Hope this helps!

There is a new game in the TamaTown Hall, too! Just go there and look around for a thingy that looks like a diploma or a certificate. Click on it! Read the intro first. The object is to guess the tama before your 3 clues are gone!! Read the clues CAREFULLY! then observe each tama carefully and see if one matches the clue. click on it, it will congrat you if your right, wrong, it will show you the next clue. now remember both clues and try to figure the tama out! click on it, right, it congrats you. wrong, it shows you the third and final clue!!!! To win, you have to cross out all the tamas you clicked on before and were wrong and go through each clue carefully. I doubt you'll lose! Then, after your pretty sure you have the RIGHT one, click on it! Did you win? Did you lose? Hints: Here are clues I got that might help you!: Memetchi is sensitive, debatchi the bucktoothed bird has thin feathers on its head, mimitchi is very smart.

HOPE I HELPED YOU! Have a fine day!

Best,

Fur :(

These are fun games, but they don't give passwords for souveniers. Thanks, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back