TamaBounce

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shilo_Tama

Reaction score
My tama fell off the table and did a massve bounce on the tiles...it seems ok tho....do u think there is anything to worry about or is there some posssible damage?

*Topic moved to 'Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners'*

Well if your tamagotchi is functioning normally then it SHOUDL be...I`ve had my tamas fall on the floor *all thumbs* and they function quite well.

well maybe its a glitch

:) masketchigirl :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
It should be fine. Given the plastic casing on the Tamagotchi, it would take a hard fall for it to screw with the wiring or the computer chip inside of it. I wouldn't worry.

A glitch? A GLITCH???? Dropping it is a glitch? She said NOTHING was happening!
C~M
*sighs* That's what people say when they don't know the answer to the problems, so they just go ahead and post. <_<

That's all Courtnee~Malakian.

Nothing should be wrong, trust me. Tamagotchi Connection Version 3 always hit the wall and it's perfectly fine, expect there's some scratches on the paint. :D If nothing is going on with it, then don't worry about it.

I suggest you buy a Pet Pouch. They have Mimitchi,Ichigotchi, and violetchi ones. but new ones are coming soon. I heard a gozarutchi and ringotchi ones are coming out...

Tamagotchis are pretty durable so nothing should be wrong. Buy a pet pouch.
Yeah I agree. They ARE durable. I've dropped mine so many times, and NOTHING has happened. Of course some of those times I dropped it it landed on carpet. I never dropped it on cement, just on my kitchen floor.

Plus Oet Pouches WILL protect your tamagotchi. If you want, you can buy one and even buy a tamagotchi lanyard to keep the pouch on. Those are really cute. <3

C~M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back