tamaCHAT! ppl who dun speak

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~music*lover~

Reaction score
have u ever just come onto tamaCHAT! just to watch what the convo was about? or have seen ppl do this? isn't it weird? everytime i c them, i just think " its a chatroom. chat! chat already!!" its rly strange to me. does anybody feel the same? :p

Last edited by a moderator:
*topic moved to NonTamaTalk*

I mostly stay quiet because I either have nothing to say on the topic at hand, can't keep up or is watching for troublemakers. I do not see any problem with people idling in a chatroom. I see that all the time in other chatrooms.

You can't expect other people to talk when there's nothing to talk about.

Unless someone is willing to start a conversation, nobody should be expected to say anything.

Yes, it's a chatroom. Meant for chatting, but sometimes there's just nothing interesting to talk about.

SK is right.

They could be real busy. Or just not intrested in the convo, and their on another site.

It's difficult to join in a chat about Pokemon if you don't play... Ugly Betty if you don't watch the show... etc.

Not everyone can chat about everything :p

Also, some ppl don't feel the need to keep posting all the time just to fill the emptiness :)

Don't forget that sometimes ppl leave the computer for a moment to get a drink or snack... usually they remember to change their status to Away (the Hourglass icon), but not always... and other members don't notice they are away and just think they're being quiet :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back