TamaCHAT

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I,for one, enjoy chatting with people on TamaCHAT. I have not been in there over 2 weeks. It keeps saying,"No chatters in here right now." And I'm just kind of upset because that is where I connect with my online friends.

So,please, post how you feel about TamaCHAT's downscale on the chart.~

~Wolfiex3

Perhaps it's the time of day you go on to chat? I notice it's a lot more busy on the weekends now since school started back up for people, so you might just have to be patient :p

It's not really becoming unpopular, lol. This is just what happens when school starts back up.

Plus the people who would normally come in are getting older, so higher grades and more homework.

This happens every year xP I wouldn't be too bothered by it. You can always send your friends PMs for when they do get on.

XD Gosh I feel stupid now...XD. I seriously thought maybe like everyone died or something. I geuss I should have expected it. lol I should really think before I spazz out...

You have to come on during the right time of day. During the day there is nobody there, but, when I go on at night there are quite a few people in there.

During Summer it's just plain crowded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back