Tamacrazy's Tama-Go Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today, my Keitai Akai was watched by friend while I took an HSA; I left my Go at home on pause. This is because the Keitai Akai does not pause.

Anyway, she sorta did a bad job of taking care of it by only feeding it snacks to make it happy, so my Young Mametchi has gained some weight and is now 27 pounds. He's 3 years old.

My Tama-Go Kuchipatchi is now 7 years old and 40 pounds. I'm going to take him to the Date Place tomorrow. I can't wait to see who he wants to get married to! Maybe I'll get to raise another boy baby! ^_^

That's all I have for now; this is Tamacrazy, signing off! Have a great night!

Young Mametchi evolved into Kuchipatchi 3 days ago (I think)!

I've been quite a bad caretaker; on Tuesday, I left my Tama-Go unpaused by accident and discovered this when I heard Kuchipatchi pleaing for my help. On Wednesday, I left my Keitai Akai at home! Jeez.

Luckily, neither of them died. I need to take better care of them though. :D I'll update more comprehensively soon. Bye bye!

Hello everyone! I've got a lot to update on!

Earlier this week, I had a day where I left my Keitai Akai at home by accident. It doesn't pause, so I was very worried. I thought for sure Kuchipatchi would die! I came home and he was alive, though. That was a pleasant surprise ^_^ The next day, I accidentally left my Tama-Go unpaused! I came home, cleaned up his poop, and immediately took him out for a big treat with my Ringotchi figure. He had a Strawberry Tart.

imageraj.jpg

Blood Sugar Levels = OFF THE CHARTS

On the same day (I believe), I took him straight to the Date Place, where he met Pipotchi and married her shortly after. Tamagotchis sure don't take their time dating!

imagewzo.jpg
imageiio.jpg

FLASH FORWARD TO A FEW DAYS AFTER

During my math class on either Thursday or Friday, I had of course left my sound on for the Akai by accident, and then a few loud beeps ensued. Luckily my teacher didn't even care. :D It was the Matchmaker. She brought Memetchi, so I clicked yes for them to get married and then put my Tama near the bottom of my bookbag for a bit so that no one would hear more beeping. So then Kuchipatchi and Memetchi had a baby (weird; especially considering the Let's Go! Tamagotchi. IT'S JUST STRANGE TO ME OKAY).

imageylj.jpg

You are NOT the father!

I believe it was also Friday that Kuchipatchi and Pipotchi had their baby too. THERE ARE BABIES EVERYWHERE

imagedgf.jpg

So I've been taking care of all 5 of these Tamas on my Go and Akai since then. Today Kuchipatchi left his baby (Akai) and so I've been taking care of him today. He was first a Heartchi and then became a Kuribotchi! I hope that I get some different characters on this generation.

imageyxs.jpg
imagerfko.jpg

This is all that I have for now! I'll update again soon! Until then, bye bye! :lol:

MASSIVE UPDATE TIME!

Hi everyone; it's time for quite a large update!

I HAVE RECEIVED MY ID L! I must say that I really do love it, save for the early bedtimes my Tama has had so far. (My adult goes to bed at 9pm! D:) Anyway, I first had a Momoirotchi as my baby Tamagotchi. She was really adorable! I think she's probably the neediest baby Tamagotchi I've had so far too, but that's no problem. She later grew into a Paletchi, who needed less care. I really do like these new Tamagotchis! They're very unique. :blink: I also love all of the cool locations, and I can't wait to get more items and games when I get my USB IR device back from my friend who also has an iD L (she has the 15th Anniversary one; her TamaTalk username is jazzyjk). It's still really fun right now though! Anyway, my Paletchi eventually grew into a Painaputchi. This was around the time that I could start taking pictures.

imagerqm.jpg
imagevce.jpg
imagehli.jpg

I upgraded my room to the cool one pictured. I really like it! I also upgraded my bathroom, kitchen, and bedroom. Anyway, she later grew into a wonderful Lovelytchi, which is what she currently is. She sure likes to wink a lot when she's happy. :D She also has expensive tastes and gets REALLY sad when I feed her the meal always stocked in the refrigerator (I believe it's rice with something on the top). I always have to take her out to eat if I want her to be happy. I grew something out of the plant pictured above, and it was a strawberry, but I didn't really know what was happening and accidentally sold it. I thought I was buying another! Oh well; I planted another seed today outside and I'll see what grows out of it tomorrow. I also bought Lovelytchi some accessories! I like that you can buy new clothes and other things for your Tamagotchis; that's another awesome feature! I bought her a hair clip and a nice dress (yesterday).

imagehjk.jpg
imageux.jpg
imagexkj.jpg
imageaek.jpg

It was also apparently Lovelytchi's birthday today, which kinda confused me. :unsure: I thought that her birthday would be the one that you enter when you first start up your Tamagotchi. I JUST DON'T KNOW. She also comes up to the screen sometimes and tries to tell me things that I just can't read. Could anyone translate the messages below for me? Also: on this Tamagotchi, you get Gotchi Points for your Tamagotchi evolving too! I'm guessing that this must be something common in most of the Japanese Tamagotchis.

imagetlz.jpg
imageobu.jpg
imageaei.jpg

Next, I'm going to go over some news on my Tama-Go! My baby Kinotchi was left alone by his parents and grew into a Ahirukutchi after a little while. Then Ahirukutchi grew into a wonderful little Kilalatchi! I figured out what Kilalatchi's favorite food was by scrolling through my meals. I don't think that I ever noticed this little feature before!

(I'll continue this update in the next post; I'm hitting the image limit)

Last edited by a moderator:
imageeabw.jpg
imagevio.jpg

(This is a normal meal compared to the cereal in the meal list)

Kilalatchi evolved into a Kuchipatchi today. He's just like his dad! I also discovered today that his weight limit (or possibly the adult weight limit in general) is 40 pounds. I found this out when I was playing games and he wasn't losing any more weight. I'M STARVING HIM OBVIOUSLY

imagedsc.jpg

Dat look of starvation

:lol:

I bought him quite a bit of items today using the Shimashimatchi figure. I also took pictures of him playing with all of them. They all sure wore down my money supply!

imageqwb.jpg
imagezbc.jpg
imageiryg.jpg

imagevemi.jpg
imagefam.jpg
imageceux.jpg

I just don't remember buying Kuchipatchi that many shirts

I'll lastly update on my Keitai Akai. I saw a bit of a familiar face when my Kuribotchi evolved into a Young Ringotchi. She later evolved into a Memetchi, who I've never had on any of my Tamagotchis before! I figured out that either this swirly-looking food is either Memetchi's favorite or very spicy. It looks like a shell, but I really don't have any idea as to what it is.

(image limit reached again)

imagefoa.jpg
imageaej.jpg
imagenzg.jpg

I also bought Memetchi 2 toys; I bought her a ball and a trumpet/trombone from the traveling salesman. She seems to like to play with both of them!

imagehuc.jpg
imagelxo.jpg

I'd like to give a special thanks to jordboss for making the little banner in my signature for my log! Thank you so much! Anyway, that's all that I have for now. Bye bye!

imagelrl.jpg

Latest posts

Back