Tamadex V3 Project!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toddler: Mohitamatchi

Teen: young Mametchi

Adult: Mimiyoritchi

Generation: #5

Toddler: Mizutamatchi

Teen: Nikatchi

Adult: Tarakotchi

Generation: #3

So Far:

Teen: none

Adult: None

Generation: 1

I will update as I go along, Rivven!

here are some of my friends:

generation 1:

teletchi

mitsutamatchi

pirololtchi

then her tama died X.x

generation 1:

shiroteletchi

kuchitamatchi

nikatchi

paparatchi

it died again! X.x

my other friend:

generation 1:

shiroteletchi

mitsutamatchi

patopatchi

billotchi

my second gen:

shiroteletchi

mohitamatchi

hikotchi

decotchi

So Far:

Teen: none

Adult: None

I will update as I go along, Rivven!
Update!

Teen: Young Mametchi

Adult: none

Ok evolution for the 5th generation

toddler: mohitamatchi

teen: Obotchi

adult: Hanatchi

Toddler: Mizutamachi

Teen: Nikatchi

Adult: Masktchi

:D :furawatchi: :D

Ocean wave
Gen 1

Newborn: Telechi

Toddler: Mizutamachi

Teen: Young mametchi

Adult: Tsunotchi

Gen 2 (Her father is Memetchi)

Newborn:Telechi

Toddler:Marutchi

Teen:.....waiting

Flower

Gen 1

Toddler: Marutchi

Adult: Hashizoutchi

hashizoutchi.gif
Update: Ocean wave

Gen 2 (Her father is Memetchi)

Newborn:Telechi

Toddler:Marutchi

Teen:Hashitamatchi

Adult:Androtchi :(

Flower

Gen 1

Toddler: Marutchi

Adult: Hashizoutchi

hashizoutchi.gif
Update: Flower

Gen 2 (Her father is "Leaftchi")

Newborn: Teletchi

Toddler: Kuchitamatchi

Teen: To be cont'

Shiroteletchi>Kutchitamatchi>Patapatatchi>Tsunotchi (gen5)

That last Tama I posted i realized that night that it got moved to the grandparents....so you will have to go look at it there.... it growth was Shiroteletchi>Kutchitamatchi>Hikatchi...then that thing...(gen4) The password to veiw it in the grandparents is 65482-74946 sign in on Tamatown with the user name Chris...then type that in in the grandparents section...... sorry....about the last password i gave you for it.... I didnt know it would get moved to grandparents that night. (seemed kinda early for it to.)

Oh i just noticed the V3 character chart here on tamatalk....its on this character chart...but not thiers.... its Hidetchi so i can finally say its full growth..... Shiroteletchi>Kutchitamatchi>Hikatchi>Hidetchi (Gen4) YAY....... I know i have gotten Kutchitamatchi as my toddler alot latly!

Last edited by a moderator:

Toddler : Tamatchi

Teen : Piroriroritchi

Adult : Megatchi

Generation : 3

Hi, Rivenn. I hope this helps! I had a Mametchi on my 1st generation and a Hidatchi on my 2nd generation. Order of growth for gen. 1 was baby, Mizutamatchi,Patapatatchi, then Mametchi. Order of growth for 2nd gen. was baby, Kuchitamatchi, Hinatchi, then Hidatchi. Like I said, I hope this helps! :blink: B) :furawatchi: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
here is my info

my tama has only goten to teen stage will post adult latter

Toddler: Mohitamatchi

Teen: Young Mametchi

Generation: 2

hope this helps :blink:

Alright, everyone. The information is going well, so thank you to all!
As of right now, I have 30 usable logs for generation 1 and 16 usable logs for generation 2. I have 1 more gen. 3 and 1 for gen. 4.

The Adult Issue

Ok, as far as we know, there should be 31 obtainable adults in Version 3, however, of that 31 I only have 24 recorded possibilities. Therefore, I'm still missing the proof of 7 adult existences (Gozarutchi, Megatchi, Nyatchi, Warusotchi, Hohotchi, Hidatchi and Pipotchi). If you have any growth information on any of these whatsoever, please post it!

The Teen Issue

From what Bandai has said, Version 3 should contain 10 teen-level Tamagotchi characters. From the current posts (with what I could trust completely) I only have records for 7 characters. That means I still need proof and growth information for 3 teen-level Tamas (Hinotamatchi, Piroriroritchi and Nikatchi. Hashitamatchi also only has one log and therefore may be untrustworthy). Please keep sending as much information as possible!

From the standpoint right now, the Tamadex V3 doesn't look all that great. We're missing 10 characters entirely, and some teens only have one log. Please keep sending as much information as possible!

Again, please include your generation number! I cannot stress this enough! If I were to guess at the generation number of your Tamagotchi I could fuddle all of the information given so far. So please, include your generation number. I think I've turned down half of the posts because either the generations didn't make sense or they were not included at all.

I can tell you a few things most assuredly right now:

Mizutamatchi and Tamatchi seem to be the definitive toddlers for the first/all odd generations.

Kuchitamatchi and Mohitamatchi seem to be the definitive toddlers for the second/all even generations.

Young Mametchi, Obotchi and Patapatatchi are all odd generation teens.

Young Mimitchi, Hikotchi and Hinatchi are all even generation teens. Hashitamatchi has also appeared once as a second generation teen.

That's pretty much all of the concrete information I can tell you as of this moment.

Thanks again, and please keep posting. :)
I made a growth chart t my computer today for our German forum from the information here and the few ones in the German one.

The four toddler characters appear in any generation.

Odd Teens: Young Mametchi, Obotchi, Patapatatchi, Nikatchi, Piropirotchi.

Even Teens: Young Mimitchi, Hinotamatchi, Hikotchi, Hashitamatchi, Hinatchi.

Bill is the only adult character so far who was mentioned in even and odd generations.

Odd adult characters: Leaftchi, Memetchi, Mametchi, Megatchi, Mimiyoritchi, Tarakotchi, Pyonkotchi, Tsunotchi, Paparatchi, Bill, Maskutchi, Kurokotchi, Billotchi, Kuchipatchi, Hashizoutchi, Hanatchi.

Even adult characters: Chomametchi, Bill, Wooltchi, Gozarutchi, Androtchi, Mimitchi, Dorotchi, Hidatchi, Debatchi, Decotchi, Bunbuntchi, Sekitoritchi, Teketchi.

Generation One/Two.

Teletchi (Girl)>>>Mizutamatchi>>>Patapatchi>>>Mametchi!

Two:

Teletchi (Boy)>>>Mohitamatchi>>>Hikotchi>>>Gozarutchi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back