Tamago Chu !

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=8pt] Awe! These are the cutest things ever! I really would like to grab a pair.. I actually have enough money for 2 pairs, but I kinda want an Uratama as well.. Hm.. decisions! I love the whole dating factor of this.. It is one of my favorite parts of the normal tamas, so when it focusses on dating and whatnot, it is clearly a plus to me! xP[/SIZE]

Iv just ordered the limited addition tama chus from ebay. i think it was the ainori pair, im not sure what that means as am from england, but love the cute design. I cant wait to get them now. I have a v4 running at the moment, but these look really interesting. wud b great to get any information anyone has to help, as i do not read japanese...thanks xxx

:D

Here's what I was able to make out of the machine translation.
< Point 1 > When a boy and girl unit are connected, they are apparently linked for life. They date, get married, and have children, similar to Osutchi and Mesutchi, but apparently this will have more features.

< Point 2 > Apparently, your Tamagotchi's relationship level will decrease if they aren't connected enough.

< Point 3 > Don't know what to make of this one. Depending on how they date and are checked on, you may get a different character.

So, this pretty much sounds like a cross between a Tamagotchi and a dating game.
Eeeew yuck! (no offence to anyone)

if you don't connected them they start crying and won't connected again... this is what happened to my pair oc chus... you should just connect them more and more if they miss their partner! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back