TamaGo codes?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
in fact i gave you the codes XD i was given them by TV on TC101 which i think she earnt herself and shared XD
OK OK OK!!! Look, Evil Dazzilitchi gave lots of normal Tama-Go codes along with 1 million point code to me I think, but no chollands you didn't give me anything...it was br11xx who gave me that Gozarutchi one.

OK OK OK!!! Look, Evil Dazzilitchi gave lots of normal Tama-Go codes along with 1 million point code to me I think, but no chollands you didn't give me anything...it was br11xx who gave me that Gozarutchi one.
i was speaking to evil dazzilitchi

Well since you earned it... ya... but really shouldn't have it in your signature.... You really want everyone who sees it to look just like you in tama-town? To have everything you have earned yourself?

I'm mean, you've shared it, that is nice of you but not everyone wants to see it. BTW, I REALLY think you need to remove some of the things in your sig because it is getting TOO Large. (The video of Mother 2 8 Melodies would be a good start)

(Not trying to be mean at all, trying to be fair and helpful)
I FINALLY managed to change my sig. (If Jigglypuff is clicked, a 8 Melodies will appear.) Is that better? :3

Last edited by a moderator:
K, LISTEN! THIS TOPIC IS PROVOKING THE CODES TO BE SENT OUT. IF THE TAMA-GO CODES ARE SENT, THEN IT WILL BE LIKE THE MUSIC STAR ONES: EXPOSED.

I NEED THIS TOPIC TO BE CLOSED. THIS IS GETTING OUT OF HAND. I'M TALKING TO THE PEOPLE WHO JUST POSTED SOME CODES ON THIS TOPIC.

STOP!

Impossible. As has been seen many times, once a login password has been shared with one person, it's been shared with the whole world.
Once, someone gave me all the Tama-Go Login Codes. I have them, safe on a word document. The person told me not to share them, and I didn't. And it's actually quite good having all the Music Star codes exposed; it means those who don't have a Tamagotchi Music Star don't have to be guests. But the Tama-Go ones - it's just people wanting them now, and really, it's no hard work getting the character you want. I've got the codes for Nokotchi, Belltchi, Shelltchi, Mattaritchi, Kinotchi, Kikitchi and Necktietchi just by growing my Tama-Go. I worked for them myself and I'd be happy to share them if some people weren't so unhappy with it.

There is no real reason for this topic to be closed; sharing codes is OK, it's not you who has to share codes or read codes given out.

TamaTown is Bandai's site. They pay the hosting bills. They pay the artist's bills. They pay the programming bills. In order to pay these bills, Bandai needs money. Bandai gets a little bit of money every time someone purchases a Tamagotchi. To entice people to purchase a Tamagotchi, Bandai allows guests to visit TamaTown. If the login codes for non-guest characters are openly distributed, and people stop purchasing Tamagotchi, Bandai will stop earning money, and when that happens, guess what will happen to TamaTown ... Do you want to the the one responsible for sending Chamametchi into a shelter for the homeless?

TamaTown is Bandai's site. They pay the hosting bills. They pay the artist's bills. They pay the programming bills. In order to pay these bills, Bandai needs money. Bandai gets a little bit of money every time someone purchases a Tamagotchi. To entice people to purchase a Tamagotchi, Bandai allows guests to visit TamaTown. If the login codes for non-guest characters are openly distributed, and people stop purchasing Tamagotchi, Bandai will stop earning money, and when that happens, guess what will happen to TamaTown ... Do you want to the the one responsible for sending Chamametchi into a shelter for the homeless?
*Ditto*

This is sorta what I was thinking in the beginning guys. I totally agree, my words wouldn't have been so clear.

...No.

Anyways, I'm just saying, my friend and I have all the Tama-Go codes, and he told me I should keep almost all of them secret, except for people running low on Gotchi Points. So the oonly code I distributed is practically worthless, as you need a Tama-Go to validate the money.

Hi, is anyone willing to give me the Tama-Go codes for Kuromametchi (not the music stars one), Wooltchi and Oyajitchi? Thanks a lot, if you have any codes you'd like in return let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back