TamaGo! excitement!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

katrid

Reaction score
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG YOUS GUYS

I just got back from a trek to Toys R Us, and I was FINALLY able to find a TamaGo!!!!!!

I am so gosh-dern impressed by it! It's just so super adorable!!!

It's the lime green version with Mametchi, and I am just in love!!! I just put the batteries in a few moments ago, so I'm anxious to see what happens! I can't wait to customize the faceplate! *squeals*

I need to make a new Tama log! WHEEE!

Sorry to take up an entire thread for this, but I'm just bashing my face into my keyboard from happiness!!!

:( :lol: :lol:

Hey, I just found out about these now. I'd like one however I am clueless...

is there a difference in what shell you buy? I would like the buy the one with the apple... instead of something with a kuchipatchi... they're all the same tamagotchi right? and how much does one cost on average, thanks in advance...

does target sell them also?

Hey, I just found out about these now. I'd like one however I am clueless...is there a difference in what shell you buy? I would like the buy the one with the apple... instead of something with a kuchipatchi... they're all the same tamagotchi right? and how much does one cost on average, thanks in advance...

does target sell them also?
They're all the same tamagotchi, no matter what color, Mine cost $19 (american) dollars, and i don't think target sells them, you'd have to look on the target website.

:(

They're all the same tamagotchi, no matter what color, Mine cost $19 (american) dollars, and i don't think target sells them, you'd have to look on the target website.

:)
Ok thanks, cause I've noticed some of the packaging is different... I guess I'll try toys R us since they seem to be available there.

Lexi pretty much said it all, hun! I paid $21 for mine, plus a few more for batteries (they need AAA's and they do NOT come with batteries), so all together it was around $30 to get the Tama going...you can buy additional character figures to attach to your TamaGo (about $7-$9 a pop depending) that unlock additional Tama characters!

Toys R Us would defo be your best bet! Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back