tamago figures in australia

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bubbatom1

Reaction score
hello everyone on tamatalk. This is my first post. I live in Australia. I got a tamago for christmas and i love it but i cant find any figures anywhere in Australia. I was just wondering whether any one has found one here and if not if they will be here. So far all we have is the wave 1 tamago.

It isn't fair, is it? Only wave one tama-go's but no figures. (Question, can you only find them in WoolWorths?)

Yeah we have the tamago in woolworths and no figures. and ebay costs way too much for just one figure.

Yeah. I payed 22 (With postage) to get a Violetchi figure. And it took a while to arrive. We wanna be able to just go out and buy it for $7 and use it straight away.

has anyone emailed funtastic about it because they would be the one to email. if nobody has i will.

hi again i email them last night and this is what the answer was:

Thank you for your time contacting us in regards to Tamagotchi.

At this stage, we do not have any details in regards to figurines. Our Product Team informed us that they’re still in the process of bringing them in but no definite dates as to when.

I know! It's rediculous.

I have tried looking for them in several Woolworths stores but they are just not there. The prices aren't exactly fair on eBay but I guess that is my only source for figures. It's strange because the wave 2 figures are being released and we have not even got wave 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back