Tamago in The UK?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KuroMametchi

Reaction score
Is it going to be released in the UK? usually, Bandai release a new tamagotchi each year. This January will be TWO year since the Music Star V6 came out. Do you think it will be released in the UK?

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry but the tamago was disontinued in the uk. but buying online is still an option :)

Yeah, it’s a shame really.

See here for official word from BanDai.

As Tamame20 said, you can still buy online though.

Amazon and E-Bay are not selling Tama-go's.
Sure they do! Amazon was actually one of the first to sell them, before they were even released in stores (at least in my area anyway). You can find them HERE for Ebay and HERE for Amazon. Just type in Tama-Go or Tama Town. I can't imagine why they would not be sold on two of the major online shopping sites.

EDIT: My mistake. I accidentally linked the regular Amazon site, not the UK site. In any case, I think you can still buy from Ebay, as long as the seller states that they ship worldwide and/or specifically to the UK. Make sure to read the entire listing as well, because some list that they only ship to the US (in the "Other Item Info" box) but in their description, they say something like "please e-mail for international shipping quotes," so some sellers seem pretty flexible. :)

Well, Count on Tama-Zone said this:

Bandai Europe will release a new Tamagotchi in 2011. But no one knows what kind of. Maybe Tama-Go. Maybe not. The Staff just said: "It will be something big."
If they are right, then I wonder if it will be the Tama-Go and Gotchi Figures or a seperate Tama or what.

Well, Count on Tama-Zone said this:

If they are right, then I wonder if it will be the Tama-Go and Gotchi Figures or a seperate Tama or what.
well thats verry odd. i remember tt members emailing bandai about the tamago and such, they lived in the greater Europe area and bandai told them they had discontinued the tamagotchi line in the uk. so maybe this was a planed thing that was never released (like the tamagotchi garden) or this could not have been true, I remember that I was on youtube and i read a comment on one of my videos saying that the tamagotchi was discontinued. but then the tamago came out, so you really never know, i might email bandai on this, but for now I stand by my fact that the tamagotchi was discontinued in the uk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back