TAMAGO opinions?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i bought one for my lil sis, (stealing it every once in a while ;) ) its OKAY... not the best, its insanely simple, im afraid it will get boring really quick, unless you use tamatown i guess. my pc is slow with tamatown, so i havent even tried it yet :angry:

It's my very first Tamagotchi.

I really wish I've bought the other versions.

About 5 years ago, I just ignored them.

DANG AM I DISAPPOINTED THEY DON'T SELL OTHER VERSIONS OF TAMAGOTCHIS HERE. :/

hey guys. I reeeeeeeeally want a tamago. But i have to save heaps of money to buy it (it is 40 NZD,). I am 13 and since i only get 3.00 a week, i am trying to do heaps of chores to save up (only need 20 more dollars). But is it really that good? like is it worth the save? I havn't ever played with it, but i only know some of what it is like, cause i have seen youtube vids. so out of ten, what rating is it? or is it good or bad? Thanx all you tama talkers out there :lol: :lol:
Reealy gd. One of my fav versions. 9 and One half :D

The last active post for this topic was posted in 2011 - which is a wee bit past the 3 month timeframe set in place for Topic Bumping.

What if I find an old topic I'd like to post in??
If it is 3 months or older then you are more than welcome to create a new thread about that particular topic. There are many topics which seem to show up repeatedly over time (particular topics about favourite characters etc.) Members tend to respond better to a new version of an old thread than seeing the same old one come back.
Please be sure to check the date of the last active post before you make a reply in the topic. Otherwise you are more than welcome to take part in a current discussion around a similar topic or create your own! :)

I'd recommend reading How to Recognize and Avoid Topic Bumping explained in our User's Guide. Thanks for understanding!

*topic closed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back