TamagoChu?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I want to get one but I'm to afraid to give my credit card number away on ebay to buy one I guess :mellow: <---

Last edited by a moderator:
i got one of those since i went to japan recently itz not as fun as wu t u thought u juz press a button dan love heearts appeared dan nth happen n u hav to repeat loadz of time b4 it getz married tamagotchi is way beta dan tamagochu

anyway itz up to u guyz

:gozarutchi:

anyone there?hello ;)
This isn't a chatroom, its a forum. Since your new I'm going to asume this is your first time on a forum. You can Introduce yourself here:https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showforum=14

Also make sure to read the Rules of the Forum:https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=56068

Anyway, I still can't find the TamagoChu on Ebay or YesAsia and its getting to me. I know they don't do much but I still want a pair for the fact of what they do. I'm furstrated over not being able to find them, right now its the next Tamagotchi I want. I've looked on Froogle also. If ANYONE has any info on where I can find them Online PLEASE please let me know. :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I know it is soooo unfair. What? Do they think we're babies or something and we get new tamagotchis AFTER they get them??? :) I mean talk about unfairness!!!!!! :) :blink: :D :angry: :angry: I AM ANGRY :angry:
Please dont act like a baby!

Bandai Japan and Bandai America is not the same

they have different product and ideas

I've never seen the new tamagotchi before. it would be cool if my tama turned into the new one!!!!! :rolleyes:

Oh i get it now its a hole new tamagotchi i thought you meant its a new guy like violitchi or something!!!! :rolleyes: LOL!!!!!

:D i agree with yosanabob. the tamagotchi in America looks better than the japanese valentines one. (even though i want one to see what it's like :rolleyes: haha)

I want the last 2.

The pink and blue ons there so cute.

It would be funny if the king and queen brock up!!!!! :wub:

They look like fakes, but maybe I'm wrong cause I haven't saw a Japanese Tamagotchi before!

That is a really cute idea.. not gunna lie ^^ I am actually considering purchasing one from Jason's Store.. he has 3 King & Queen sets available. They are so cute! I am quite excited to purchase one.. my father hasn't given me my allowance in forever, so I am hoping I can get him to buy a pair for me~

ITS NOT FAIR OF HOW JAPANESE PEOLPE GET EVERYTHING(NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE)! AL LEAST ON THING THEY SHOULD ONLY MAKE FOR ENLGISH BY IT SELF EVERYTHING ALWAYS HAS TO GET PASSED ON!! :(

ITS NOT FAIR OF HOW JAPANESE PEOLPE GET EVERYTHING(NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE)! AL LEAST ON THING THEY SHOULD ONLY MAKE FOR ENLGISH BY IT SELF EVERYTHING ALWAYS HAS TO GET PASSED ON!! :huh:
Please I tell you once again... dont act like babies! Sorry to be hard on you but...

Bandai Japan and Bandai US/Oceania/Europe is different

they have different product ideas, they have their own inventions...

its just that Bandai US/Oceania/Europe want to go slow.. not too fast...

they decided to copy Japan's Idea by making it better

I mean look at the V4's now... in my opinion they're better than EnTama's... there are more features

and I like the fact that Bandai US/Oceania/Europe decided to keep the originality of a Tamagotchi

by keeping the Discipline feature and also the raising feature... look at EnTama's and UraTama's

they dont care on how badly you take care of'em... they'll end up being the character you want..

there are no surprise... in V1,V2,V3, and V4's the characters are unpredictable, which makes us willing to bond with any character you deserve to get...

So please understand that Bandai US/Oceania/Europe is on their way to improve these Tamagotchi in their own way and style... thank-you.. :chohimetchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back