Tamagotch iD

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
OmGhee!!!!! I just heard 'bout the Tamagotchi iD... and I soooooooooooooo totally want one. But the bad news I'm not sure if they will ever make it in English. As far as I know from my research, It's only in japanise :gozarutchi: I am real disapointed in Bandai, how can they do that to ALL THE ENGLISH-SPEAKING people in the U.S.A. ??? It's just not fair! :gozarutchi: I wish there could be someway to convice them! It's really not that hard to change the little language chip...like 4 reels. But whatevs I know for a fact that my voice don't count.

:) Stay Tamafied :furawatchi:

Love,

Me-lovechi-tamagotchi

I'm also bit dissapointed. But it doesn't matter so much because it's easy to use even in Japanese. And English isn't my first language (my first language isn't Japanese either). So in every case I have to use them in different language. But I do feel that English tamagotchis are easier to use.

Well, all these Color versions are made for the Japanese market because I think that market is better than overseas markets such as the USA market for example. I also think that Tamas sell better in Japan than the USA. I've gone into some stores such as Walmart here in the US, and they still had V5s in stock.

I am dissapointed to but look on the bright side. We are getting the Music Star: World Tour Edition. ^__^

Yeah Japanese Tama's are not all too hard to use ( even though i can read japanese XD) the buttons are fairly similiar to all the other tama's. Like A button is to go through the icons, b is select, c is cancel etc etc. The only hard thing about TMGC+color and ID is that you won't know what is going on in conversations, but thats really about it o_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back