Tamagotchi 4U

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

raquelilla44

Reaction score
Hi guys, i just recieved my tamagotchi 4U one week ago and as is pretty new i can't find videos with full explanations!

so i have a question: my tamagotchi is now adult and today he is 5 days old, and when i push the A button to see how he was doing, the backscreen transformed in little coloured squares, he did music for a long time and a brown little symbol appeared on top of his head.......

what does that mean? did my tamagotchi changed something with that?

Thanks in advance!!

:p :p

Hi guys, there is something else i don t understand in my tamagotchi 4U.....

In the door icon, in the 3th possibility, when you arrive to a white "castle" and inside you can access to 5 differents destinations with themes (cooking, scientist, artist, gym,...) but is there something to do there cuz each time my tamagotchi tryes to go there, they refuse him and he comes back sad!

are there any conditions to refill to be able to participate to one of those activities?

thannnks in advance!!!

:huh: :huh:

You need to have the correct skill for the specific school subject. You can get the right skill by using certain items related to the skill. Sometimes teachers will visit the house and teach the Tamagotchi, but I forgot what time they visit at. Sometime in the morning, I think.

Don't worry, it's just a happy symbol for being an adult for 48 hours. (4 happy symbols to collect!) Try and find a chart, I know there's one around here...

That is the school option, when you become an adult you can go there and participate in a club. you need to have a work book and one of the following, soccer ball, science kit, make up case, frying pan, modeling clay all can be found at the Tama depa.

Once you have the needed items you go to a club and participate a few times it may take a while depending on the character you raised. And you will earn the skill associated to the class.

Skills can be used to help people that may show up outside in the day time. One different character appears per day and of you have the right skill and help them, you can earn up to about 1000 points each time.

I have merged both topics - please organize your questions into a single topic since they're all about the Tamagotchi 4U. No need to make duplicate topics with the same title. :)

Hey guys,

Just got my tamagotchi 4u! I've installed the app and registered into the bandai website for the app. Has anyone gotten the Samsung Galaxy s4 to connect to their tama? (yes, my NFC and beam are on) If so, how exactly do you line it up when connecting?

I've tried everything and at one point it was about to allow me to beam, I felt it vibrate so I thought it was a text and moved my tama away. Then I saw the beam/tap screen but it was too late since I moved my tama..

Thanks in advance! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back