Tamagotchi 4U+

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has somebody found the Clover pieces and wrote them down? I know some of them are the same but seeing them listed helps a ton. If you do, Maybe share, but if you share in here, Spoiler tag it please?

Quick question (I hope you don't mind me asking); looking at getting a new Tamagotchi soon and the 4U+ looks pretty nifty! ^_^ The price tag is quite a bit more than a regular 4U though; as I only intend on getting either the 4U or 4U+, is the latter worth the higher price tag?

Thanks! I've not even ordered it yet, and I'm already excited about it, haha!

Get the 4u+ if you have to choose only one. The 4u+ JUST came out... You have better luck buying from HLJ.com Its not too bad. Ebay typically has overpriced tamas for a while.

does anyone know how to get candy paku paku? I've been feeding my toddler desserts only hoping it'll work!

Anyone got an english guide for this like we did with the regular 4U? I could use some help
I think the 4u+ is very similar to the 4u. only with added features and gardening and new post forms... other than that, there's not much difference I think..

I got my baby pink 4U Plus. I have to say the 4U has better games but that's okay. Not sure how to access the gardening feature.

You have to do some nfc bumps to unlock gardening and encounter street.

does anyone know how to get candy paku paku? I've been feeding my toddler desserts only hoping it'll work!
I was trying to go for Melodytchi, and I got Candy Pakupaku, but I think it was because I took my tama to the restaurant to eat a lot of the time, although I'm really not sure.

does anyone know how to get lovesoratchi? i will need his binoculars but I can't find them in tamadepa...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back