Tamagotchi Academy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WarOmnimon

Reaction score
Tamagotchi Academy - Week 1

By WarOmnimon

DISCLAIMER I don't own Tamagotchi, it belongs to Bandai.

Background

This is the journal of Saya, an aspiring Tamagotchi breeder at the age of 12, who is just entering the Tamago Gawara Academy, an academy dedicated to the research of Tamagotchi. The main characters' lines are based on the Entama, and later the Uratama. If the character "Burgertchi" is refered to, that's the burger on the V1, V2, and V3 that's only available by debugging. You can get pictures of the Tamagotchi by looking on the Entama and Uratama charts.

Day 1

Well, today was the first day of my time at the Tamago Gawara Academy. I was given a Mamezoku Egg, whatever that means.

My homeroom teacher was one by the name of Jesse. I think he comes from the United States, he sure seems like it. But he's a nice guy, and his Tamagotchi, Rainbowtchi, is absolutely adorable!

I wanted to note that my friend Yoshi got a Kuchizoku Egg and my other friend Ling got a Memezoku Egg.

Day 2

Our eggs hatched today! I have a Mameotchi, Yoshi has a Kuchiotchi, and Ling has a Memeputchi.

Jesse and Rainbowtchi helped us go over the basics of raising a Tamagotchi today.

During recess, I noticed some kid named Kenji who feels left out from the others. I think everyone was laughing at his Tamagotchi, Hatenatchi. It looked like a question mark! Jesse told me that Hatenatchi's a rare breed. Who knows what will happen later, but I think I'm going to be friends with Kenji.

Day 3

Our Tamagotchis evolved for the first time today! I now have a Mamebotchi, Ling has a Memepetchi, and Yoshi has a Kuchibotchi. Kenji's Tamagotchi looks like a straw sandal. I was told by Jesse that the little guy is named Getatchi, and is the first of the "Japanese Tradition Line," whatever he's talking about.

Some of the older kids came by the class today to help out. Mikachu, who I am told is the daughter and aide to Professor Banzo, principal of the academy, bought her Mametchi with her. He was so polite and kind to everyone, and he knew quite a lot. He said my Mamebotchi will grow up just like him if I continue to raise him how I have been!

Jesse also bought in another Tamagotchi today. Apparently, Rainbowtchi had business out of town, so he had his other Tamagotchi, Kabukitchi, help out today. He's really fun to be with! My Tamagotchi, along with Yoshi and Ling's, played against a team assembled by Kabukitchi.

The team was made of a Mimipetchi, a Memebotchi, and a Kuchipetchi. They look a bit different from ours, and are the opposite gender from ours. The two teams were getting to know each other after the game.

Day 4

Second evolution! I have a Young Mametchi, Ling has a Young Memetchi, Yoshi has a Young Kuchipatchi, and Kenji has a Rakugotchi.

Jesse bought Rainbowtchi back in today, and said that Kabukitchi would be helping out too! Now we have three nice teachers!

Banzo's Tamagotchi, Tensaitchi, dropped in today, and gave us our first quiz. We all aced it! Tensaitchi says that we may just be the best class in the school!

My friend Aya, who's going to Tamago Kairin Academy, showed me her Okutchi today. He looks like a mouth, and is so silly!

Day 5

No evolution today. Jesse and Rainbowtchi told us that it takes two days for a teenager to evolve to an adult.

We had a cookout today, anyway. Jesse's third Tamagotchi, Burgertchi, came by to help with the cooking. He makes the BEST food I've ever had, except for my mom and dad's!

Day 6

Our Tamagotchi are fully grown now! I have a Mametchi, Ling has a Memetchi, Yoshi has a Kuchipatchi, and Kenji has a Kabukitchi. It's kind of funny seeing two Kabukitchi in the classroom, one for a student and one for a teacher.

We're going on a field trip tomorrow! A Tamagotchi sumo wrestling tournament will be taking place, and we've received invitations.

Day 7

The sumo wrestling tournament was fun! Our Tamagotchi had fun, and met quite a few from the other classes. Yoshi's Kuchipatchi won the tournament, and got to face the Tamagotchi Yokozuna, Sekitoritchi. Kuchipatchi didn't win, but Sekitoritchi was kind enough to help him up after the match. We all took pictures with Sekitoritchi and received his autograph afterwards.

Our old baseball friends are now fully grown, as in Mimitchi, Togetchi, and Yattatchi. They are becoming friends with Mametchi, Memetchi, and Kuchipatchi quite quickly!

Jesse also gave us our Postchis today. They're like little red Tamagotchi mailboxes! A mailbox with character, shall I say? When you've seen a Postchi, you've probably seen everything.

Latest posts

Back