Tamagotchi adoption shop!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. They are ready to come home with you! :( :huh:

Have fun with them and make sure to feed Cookie lots of cookies!

Here are some more!

:D

Name: Coocoo

Dislikes: Dragons

:eek:

Name: Maryjane

Dislikes: Pink

:eek:

Name: Steve

Dislikes: Being told what to do

NOW HIRING!

------------------

I'm now looking for people to help out with my adoption center as a worker! Here are some things a worker CAN do:

1. Help vistiers by answering their Q's

2. If someone asks for a tama give that tama to them

Here are some things a worker CAN'T do:

1. You can't make tamas for adoption

2. Listen to the owner of the adoption center (Me.)

REMEMBER: You will only be a worker. So please don't think this means you have taken over the center. Because if I notice you have been rude, mean, or not helpful I will not let you be a worker.

If you would like a job please post or PM me. Thanks! And make sure to adopt some tamas!

Here is a cute little tama I found sitting on the side of the street. She was very sad and lost. So I took her in to the adoption center.

:p

Name: Shane

Dislikes: Rain

From now on I will give helpful hints for each tama. I will also include how I found the tama.

HELPFUL HINT: Shane is still very shy and might hide from you for the first few days. But always leave a cup of warm milk next her bed before she goes to sleep and you'll become the best of friends. Good luck!

These poor little tamas need homes soon! Please adopt them!

And little shane wants an owner so much. Please help her.

Here is a list of the tamas that still need to be adopted.

Coocoo

Steve

Sue

Stella

Tessy (Baby)

Maryjane

Shane

Yes you can have these to lovely tamas, :furawatchi: :D

Shane has never been happier before! Thanks for adopting her!

And yes you can have a job here.

Poor tamas STILL need owners! I'm afraid if these tamas don't get adopted soon I'll have to put some down. I'm also not making anymore until these are adopted.

THANKS!

Poor Steve was put down early this morning. Please don't make me put down any more of these little tamas by adopting one soon.

Sorry Tamapopgirl. Penny already has a home. Why don't you check out some of the family tamas or others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back