Tamagotchi adoptions,

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi, Why dont we bring back in the old Adoption Centre! There used to be hundreds and Ive created a new one as there arnt any! :eek:

So, here are the babies up for adoption;

:lol:

Name: Lucy

Incident: Lucy was born and admitted straight here as her parents had a last minute choice of home. She doesn't remember any of her parents and would like someone who could love her forever throughout Tamatalk.

Lucy has kindly asked for parent/s who will play with her and send her to Tamatown Primary.

:lol:

Name: Ronnie

Incident: When Ronnie was born he was thrown out as rubbish. His owner reset him and replaced him with a mimitchi, Ronnie is seven and is muchly sad. He has a lively, enthusiastic personality and would like a friendly loving parent.

There aren't any more Adoptions at the moment, if you see a lost Tama, please post him/her straightaway here to go up on the notice board.

Thankyou!

look at the little girl i found!

B)

Name:Violet

Incident: Violet was found in a dumpster by TAMAS R US. she was probably thrown in there after their owner found a different tama.

I've found this one!

B)

Name: Hanah

Incident: Hanah has had to live in boxes, her parents abandoned her as a little baby.

Hanah has specifically asked to be adopted by someone who will care for her, and not give her fish, as it is her leats favourite food.

Here are more Adoptables

:p

Name : Twilight

incident: His parents sent him outside to play one day and abandoned himwearing a masked uniform on, Fortunately Twilight has been found and was taken to the adoption center so Twilight needs a home.

name : Twirp

incident: Was born as twins with Young mametchi but Parents neglected Twirp but loved and cared for Its brother so Please adopt Twirp and treat this Teen with care and compassion. (can have serious temper tantrums!

I found some more!

<_<

Name: Treebly

incident: He was born in a tree and fell out. her parents thought she was gone for good but then she walked over to the adoptian center 6 years later so please adopt this fellow! She is 8 years old

I found one!

<_<

I think is hame is Rubix

I found him in an allywaydrinking from a mud puddle. there was one other one there too...I didnt gethim tho! :huh:

Here is some orphans!

:huh:

name: Ellen

incident: She was talking to much in her home so she got kicked out and so 5 years later someone saw her in a dumpster so they took her to the Adoption Center.

<_<

name: Mimi

incident: Mimi went went on a rollercoaster and then she flew off to Nicaraugrwa then was found by a indian tribe then was shipped on a catapult box back to tamatown. But then her parents moved! So she needs a home!

:)

name: Flower

incident: Was Found in a garden crying for help, must have been mistaken for a flower! this little guy loves to be in the sun!

Two of them I found had problems.

B)

Name: Aurora

Incident: He was tortured by his old owner's brother, who constantly neglected him when his old owner was at camp. He was found in the dump by the arcade, with a bag full of his belongings, clutching a picture of him and and his old owner.

Name: Cookie

Incident: She was abandoned at early age. She experienced the deaths of her relatives. She then went emo, and still is. She is very thin, and hates people. Maybe if you make her happy, she will change her mind.

name: Jimmy

Incident: Went to summer camp and a tornado wiped out most of the camp so he was the only survivor and his other buddy, Janet. So now he was found over by the police station in Forestpatchi.

:hitodetchi:

name: Janet

incident: Was the friend of Jimmy who was at the camp so the same thing happened to this little guy just as, Jimmy

Uh Oh. One more... And this one is just a baby.

Name: Choco

Incident: He is a famous baby, but was kiddnaped and thrown and beaten against a wall. He has many bruises, and has scars too. 3 scars shall remain forever.

;)

name: Wilbur

incident: Was in karate class as a Yellow belt in the middle of nowhere. Then A fire struck out of no where! So he was the only survivor so 5 years later he found the in the middle of nowhere adoptian center!

I'd like Ella, ichigotchis are cute! :lol:

and i found a poor lil tama!

name: Natasha

incident: owner thought she was poop, she was found in the dumpster being attacked by flies!!

Awww, I found this little girl on the streets begging for money!

Name: Alana

History: She was disowned when her parents went bankrupt. They left her on the street with a few GotchiPoints, hoping she could take care of herself. She needs a loving home that has no chance of going bankrupt!

Here's a picture of her: :p

I know I'm not the topic starter, but sure, to everyone who asked for one. You can have it if no one's asked for it yet.

NEW ONES:

:lol: and :lol:

name: Fred and George

incident: They were orphaned at early age. They are geniuses, and are jokers too.

name: Tina

incident: She experienced a horrible life. Her parents and her home caught on fire, and she lost her home and parents, and after being set to a orphanage, all her great friends got shot by a gunman who came in. She's horribly emo, and cries 10 times a day, and hates life, but can't bring the courage to kill herself.

:) and :nyatchi:

name: Tommy and Lilac

incident: The brother and sister both were kicked out of their homes, and experienced horrible times. They starved, and almost died of hunger and thrist 20 times. They got horrible scratches and were not welcomed by any orphanage. Luckily, they managed to get the scratches all healed before being accepted here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back