Tamagotchi adoptions,

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found a little tama.

Name:Nicky

Story:She was found in a home being tortured and beaten by her parents by a Maiditchi that was hired to clean the house.Nicky was later sent to her uncle's place,who also beated her.That time she was found by a Zukyutchi looking for his cat.Nicky has the words Dumb and Retarted cut into her arm.

Picture: :)

can i have nicky plz
I think you can.After all,I got her here ^^

Anywayz,I found some sextuplets that look nothing like each other :]

Names:Silly,Milly,Tilly,Lilly,Billy and Pilly

Story:These six little kids had parents who only wanted one child.So they got throw out the door.Silly and Tilly thinks they are usposed to be adopted together,but they all can be adopted individually exept Billy and Tilly,they're always together.Maximud 2 tamas per person.

Pictures: :D (Silly) :lol: (Milly) :D (Tilly) :ph34r: (Lilly) :wacko: (Billy) :) (Pilly)

if they ar born togetther like twins and up you gotta adopt them all

and can i have voilet hanah treebly bubie mimi flower janete temmy+lilac and natasha

i found :blink: sally

lived in a box had horrible parents was on fire and did test on

really wants a good mom or dad

Last edited by a moderator:
B)

Name: Twinkle

Incident: Was found in an old cardboard box near the edge of a road in the middle of nowhere with a gang of Mametchis beating up on him and his sister, Spots. Fortunately, they were rescued and the gang was arrested for tama cruelty. Both tamas are extremely sweet and the only thing that would make them happier is a loving home.

;)

Name: Spots

Incident: Twinkle's sister.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back