Tamagotchi Angel App coming

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend let me borrow her phone and I was playing the app. I can't wait for the angel version. I'm glad there's still life in Tamagotchi L.I.F.E.

I'd definitely download the Angel app seeing as I never had one of those as a kid, nor will I probably ever buy one now. It always seemed like a fun spin on the original Tamagotchi to me.

HOWEVER.....I sincerely hope they fix the glitches this time around. No, I do not appreciate it when the app freezes all the dang time, I get a message saying "insufficient memory," or my Tama dies for no reason after days of perfect care. If I'd paid money for the original L.I.F.E. app I would have been rather nonplussed.

RIP, Pickles the Zukitchi, lost to bad code.....

(Oh, and I'm really glad there was an option to turn the music off in L.I.F.E. That tune was hideous).

Ladies and gentlemen, the Android version is out a day early! Some things I'll point out right away after starting it up...

-Ghost Angel / Obaketchi 2 is now referred to as Ghost Jr.

-The app mode game is a speed counting game. You have to tap the numbers 1 to 20 in order.

-Deviltchi is indeed in as a bad ending - he is referenced in the instruction manual when you start the app for the first time.

Further coverage will be found in my log both here and at Tama Zone later today.

I downloaded it! I'm not sure why they decided to change Obaketchi 2 to Ghost Jr. Anyway, I'm enjoying the app so far. :D

I just downloaded the app this morning, I was really excited for it! Unfortunately the download caused my iphone to get stuck in an endless restart loop, and I had to completely wipe my phone in order to get it to work again. So I lost everything except my contacts and a few pictures that I had backed up. -_-

No idea if it's anything to do with this app in particular (note that I can open the app now with no problems) or if it was just bad luck with my phone, but I thought I'd put this out there anyway. Back up your data regularly...I've learned that the hard way now...

Anyway, the app has a cool login bonus thing! After logging into the app a certain number of times, you get a gift. Today I got a Tamagotchi Angel iphone wallpaper.

Yes, yes, yes!! Do not forget the Tamagotchi Angel! :D It is very nostalgic for me. I really like my connection Angelgotchi. It will add to the introduction of the new ultra-rare Tamagotchi for fans who never played!
I love the new features and Tamagotchi L.I.F.E. I would request to include the application for P's or friends Tamagotchi. It would very cute anime characters and for your all pad phones of this is to play!

Major spoilers! Just as I did for the G2 update for the original L.i.f.e. app, here's a list of all the possible colors for the teen, adult, and secret characters.

Tamatchi Angel - Yellow, orange, pink

Takotchi Angel - Pink with red lips, cyan with green lips, purple with yellow lips

Chestnut Angel - Tan, yellow, pink

Ginjirotchi Angel - Cyan / blue, yellow / green, pink / green

Chubby Angel - Blue shirt, green shirt, pink with red shirt

Tarakotchi Angel - Yellow with pink lips, orange with yellow lips, pink with purple lips

Oyajitchi Angel - Tan, orange, pink

Twin Angels - Yellow shirts, yellow and green with green and yellow shirts (Alternated colors), pink shirts

Shogun Angel - Red shirt, cyan shirt, pink with red shirt

Cactus Angel - Green, cyan, pink

Smiling Angel - Tan with purple pants, yellow with purple pants, tan with purple pants and pink outline

Lucky Unchi-kun - Gold, sapphire (Dark blue), pink

I can also confirm that Deviltchi counts as a character in the Gallery Mode. Cactus Angel does not have a text typed name but Smiling Angel does, so it seems that Smiling Angel is in and Cactus Angel is only programmed in to make things easier for the upcoming Japanese version of the app.

Myself? I want to get the sapphire Lucky Unchi-kun if at all possible. :)

I downloaded it yesterday and it's super cute! ^_^ And is it just me, or is the Angel one better than the first one?

It seems like the characters on this app evolve extremely soon. I've been running mine for less than 48 hours and it's already an adult. It hasn't even called me for a praise yet.

It seems like the characters on this app evolve extremely soon. I've been running mine for less than 48 hours and it's already an adult. It hasn't even called me for a praise yet.
Yes, that's what the real Angelgotchi is like :D It takes one day for a toddler to evolve into a teen, and for a teen to evolve into an adult

Mine died before reaching adulthood so I'm running it again :/

Yes, that's what the real Angelgotchi is like :D It takes one day for a toddler to evolve into a teen, and for a teen to evolve into an adult

Mine died before reaching adulthood so I'm running it again :/
Hmm I think the app is a little different than the original. It seems like it used to take 1 hour from Obaketchi to Maruten, 24 hours from Maruten to a teen, and another 24 hours from teen to adult. The app only took about 40 hours total.

I have the app on my phone,and it's great, but it's a really big problem when I go to school, since my phone is so big.

I got the app! ^_^ It's a very cute-looking app, and I love how it looks. It reminds me of the WAAAAAAY old Tamagotchi generation.

I have the app and I am very very happy. I don't have an Angel egg so I'm happy to be able to play it this way. I hope to get an egg for my collection but its hard and expensive to collect these special version ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back