Tamagotchi Angel HELP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchi :D

Reaction score
So, I found a Tamagotchi Angel online, in REALLY good condition for around $70 in my countries money. I MIGHT buy it, but I'm not sure how to work it. Do you get married? What games are there? And all the questions about that.

PS I'm getting an ENGLISH one

Yay, a vintage topic, love it! :D Tamagotchi Angels/Angelgotchis are EXCELLENT to have. It's a vintage Tamagotchi, so no, you don't connect or get married. There are no generations either. You simply raise a Tamagotchi, care for it, play with it, until it returns to Tamagotchi Planet, and then you start again. There is only one game: you have to jump over shooting stars. Here are some GREAT sites that have been around for quite a while:

https://www.mimitchi.com/html/tindex.htm---> from here, click on Angelgotchi Alley to go here (I know it says Angelgotchi, as in the Japanese Angel, but it has information on the US Tamagotchi Angel as well...the section also helpfully compares the two): https://www.mimitchi.com/html/tangel.htm. You can also find growth charts, instructions, a page on how to get different characters, and general tips and tricks. I highly recommend browsing this site.

https://www.pixelmood.com/angelgotchi.htm

Also, try the Tamagotchi Ancestors section of TT: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showforum=40. You can even post some of your questions there about the vintage Tamagotchis, especially if you end up getting one. Make sure to not bump topics, some of them are outdated because people are more focused on the newer Tamagotchis these days. ;)

One of the cool things I love about the Angels (besides the cute characters and animations) is that it has a motion sensor. You can tap the Tamagotchi unit in order to scare a bat away while you're feeding your Angel a snack. From mimitchi.com:

"When you feed your Angel a snack make sure to watch the screen. A bat may show its self on the left side of the screen. You have but a few moments to tap the screen or the side of the egg to scare the bat away. If you successfully scare the bat away your Angel will get it's candy. If the bat gets it's candy, then the angel will lose some points on the Good Deeds Meter. So be sure to scare the bat away. Depending on how old your Angel is and what character you have will determine how many times out of how many candies fed that the bat will visit."

There's other great information on there about it as well. Let me know if you have any other questions and glad to know you're keeping an eye out for the older Tamagotchis. They're simpler but great fun. :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Tamagotchi Angels/Angelgotchis are EXCELLENT to have. It's a vintage Tamagotchi, so no, you don't connect or get married. You simply raise a Tamagotchi, care for it, play with it, until it returns to Tamagotchi Planet. There is only one game: you have to jump over shooting stars. Here are some GREAT sites that have been around for quite a while:
https://www.mimitchi.com/html/tindex.htm---> from here, click on Angelgotchi Alley to go here (I know it says Angelgotchi, as in the Japanese Angel, but it has information on the US Tamagotchi Angel as well...the section also helpfully compares the two): https://www.mimitchi.com/html/tangel.htm. You can also find growth charts, instructions, a page on how to get different characters, and general tips and tricks. I highly recommend browsing this site.

https://www.pixelmood.com/angelgotchi.htm

Also, try the Tamagotchi Ancestors section of TT: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showforum=40. You can even post some of your questions there about the vintage Tamagotchis, especially if you end up getting one. Make sure to not bump topics, some of them are outdated because people are more focused on the newer Tamagotchis these days. :angry:

One of the cool things I love about the Angels (besides the cute characters and animations) is that it has a motion sensor. You can tap the Tamagotchi unit in order to scare a bat away while you're feeding your Angel a snack. From mimitchi.com:

"When you feed your Angel a snack make sure to watch the screen. A bat may show its self on the left side of the screen. You have but a few moments to tap the screen or the side of the egg to scare the bat away. If you successfully scare the bat away your Angel will get it's candy. If the bat gets it's candy, then the angel will lose some points on the Good Deeds Meter. So be sure to scare the bat away. Depending on how old your Angel is and what character you have will determine how many times out of how many candies fed that the bat will visit."

Let me know if you have any other questions and glad to know you're keeping an eye out for the older Tamagotchis. They're simpler but great fun. :D
Thanks, but now I have to choose what Tamagotchi to get:

Tama-Go

V4.5

Angel

IDK! Its really hard to pick, as I only have a budget of 79 New Zealand dollars

Thanks, but now I have to choose what Tamagotchi to get:Tama-Go

V4.5

Angel

Well, which Tamagotchis do you already have? I would base part of my decision on that answer. If you already have a V4 or other similar Connections, for instance, I would most likely go for a more vintage one (especially if you've never had one before) for the experience (and hopefully it will be a good one, wouldn't want you to be disappointed :angry: )...MAYBE a Tama-Go.

My logic is, the Tama-Go (and chances are, the V4.5) aren't going anywhere for a while but the Angels aren't made anymore. 79 New Zealand Dollars comes out to roughly 56 USD and that's absolutely a great deal for a US Tamagotchi Angel. The more common ones are the Japanese Angelgotchis, which typically go for 25 USD (or about 35 NZD). So maybe, another option for you is to compromise, get an Angelgotchi, and most likely have enough money left to get a V4.5 and/or the Tama-Go. Really, there are only a few subtle differences between the US and Japanese Angels (see the links to mimitchi.com I provided). So, lots of choices here for you! :D

Thanks, but now I have to choose what Tamagotchi to get:Tama-Go

V4.5

Angel

I have a v4.5 (my sister's actually, but I care for it) and a Tamagotchi Angel, and I must say they are both really fun. But I agree with OldSchoolTama - if you have any other Connections, go for the Angel.

To answer your questions, there is no marriage (and therefore no generations) and only one game, which involves pushing A or B to jump over stars. Also there is no connecting and no access to TamaTown, and you HAVE to have your Angel die of old age - but if you aren't bothered by any of that, go for the Angel.

As far as I know, the last Angels were made in the late 90's. (Mine is dated 1997.) So if you think you want one, I'd recommend buying one now instead of waiting. They are likely only going to get more expensive, whereas Tama-Go's and v4.5's are still being made and are likely to drop in price, if anything.

Also, there is not much text on them (food and lights are the only things, as I recall, and you should be able to figure those out if you've ever played with a Tama before.) so if you get a Japanese Angelgotchi, trust me, you will be able to figure it out.

I agree with Jayny. You can have absolute zero knowledge about Japanese and still enjoy the Angelgotchi. It doesn't stop everyone from buying the TMGC+C, the ID, or any of the other vintage Japanese Tamagotchis. ^_^

I know japanese, but the thing is, I've decided an Angel would be to big a risk. I'll probably buy one next year. Now, I've just ordered a Tamagotchi Color/Colour

Oh, I didn't know you were considering the TMGC+C. Great choice! I just bought a blue one myself from a friend. :D Too bad about the Angel, they're really cool. I have faith that you'll find one next year though.

There is one (Tamagotchi Angel) on Ebay right noe for $10 CDN +$15 shipping. 6 days left in auction. Looks like great condition. I just payed $34 CDN for one in Fair condition. IT isnèt here yet but I hope it is just dirty like it looked in the pic. Are we allowed to post links to auctions... guess I will find out.

https://cgi.ebay.com/Tamagotchi-Angel-1997-...=item255bd727cf

Congrats on your color.

There is one (Tamagotchi Angel) on Ebay right noe for $10 CDN +$15 shipping.  6 days left in auction.  Looks like great condition.  I just payed $34 CDN for one in Fair condition.  IT isnèt here yet but I hope it is just dirty like it looked in the pic.  Are we allowed to post links to auctions... guess I will find out.
https://cgi.ebay.ca/Bandai-Tamagotchi-Town-...=item5d298da8e5

Congrats on your color.
You are allowed to post links for auctions. :) I clicked on it though, and it didn't take me to the auction for the Angel. It's for some "Bandai Tamagotchi Town House & Tama Tower Figure no. 10." :) Maybe it's just me? Congrats on YOUR Angel. :)

i have tosaythis is a VERY, and i mean it VERY good CHEAP prise!

you should get it and you probebly would save more than 20$!

its look like a great condishen!

im noyt buying i... cuzim only buy new ones and not used ones (its just how i like things) :lol:

i have tosaythis is a VERY, and i mean it VERY good CHEAP prise!you should get it and you probebly would save more than 20$!

its look like a great condishen!

im noyt buying i... cuzim only buy new ones and not used ones (its just how i like things) :)
It may be used, but it's in great condition. It's just like you said, you could be saving A LOT more money if you buy things used than if you were to unnecessarily buy things new. Just my thoughts. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back