tamagotchi antenna

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchi_fan180

Reaction score
ever since v3, there has been an antenna on the tama. and a different shape for every version, even half versions!but for the v5.5, there is the same pyramid/triangle as the v5. so i think bandai has run out of shapes! suggestions for new ones? oh, and dont say a heart, because then males cant buy them. :D

Hmm... they could do basic shapes, like a cube or pyramid or something. Or if they wanna "jazz it up" a bit, they could do a Mametchi, or any kind of popular tamagotchi, like Memetchi or Kuchipatchi... perhaps a Violetchi.

Ah well, that's all I've got. :(

[SIZE=8pt]Hmm... I think it would be interesting to see a cube as the top of the antennae I think[/SIZE] :mellow:

Hey, Tama fan, that's a nice avatar! :kuribotchi: *thinks* Basic shapes aren't that interesting really. How about...aw shoot I really can't think of any! HAHAHAHA! Well, you guys keep on thinking then. I stink. :unsure:

how about somthing dangling from it? like for the famitamas it has the kizuna no kagi from the tamagotchi movie(which sadly is still in japanese but it'll be in english next year)

I liked the first antenna but they just got goofier and bigger.

I want to go back to the normal egg.

Or if Bandai would try to go as small and flat as possible, that would be nice.

I liked the antenna on the V3. It was an actual antenna. Now the antennas are just too big. Oh, lol, I just pretty much duplicated Mothra's reply. xDD So yeah, I agree with her.

Well, I love v4.5 antennas! That star is just so beautiful <3 But v4 has a dumb ball and I dont like it that much... v3 little antenna was okay too. And v5 chimney antenna was okay with the family theme and all... But Id propably like that in v6 there would be something new. Hmm... *thinking* Oh well, maybe they all could be different! Like, for girls heart and flower shapes, for boys ... umm... xD I dunno what boys want 'cause Im not a boy. Lol. Something basic maybe then... A triangle, a cube... Also the idea of Tamagotchi character in antenna is cool!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back