Tamagotchi art

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an art I did for EMF's Post-Aduit contest. It's Yumemitchi as a noble lady. In fact, this is actually my FIRST Tamagotchi artwork I done. Ha ha. :D Maybe I should of shaded it for more detail. But it was kind of rushed however. Besides, drawing dresses are so hard. :/

Contest here. Just heads up it already ended though. --> https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/189995-tamagotchi-contest-create-a-post-adult-form/?p=3292839

I also have two concept drawings to draw this sweet gal.

RichLadyYumemitchi.png

Last edited by a moderator:
A girl from Twitter who follows me drew me with my TamaFriends ^_^ Her Twitter url is PandaCorpse__ if you want to go check her drawings out. She has drew me several times in the past and she's really talented! Though her Twitter is completely in Spanish you can easily check her drawings out anyway.

jpyo0x.jpg

Oh my thank you! :3

Also sorry if it seems like i'm spamming this topic but drawing with Mspaint is a new hobby of mine X3

But uh... here's a fail Kiraritchi I finished a few days ago and forgot to upload:

flight9.png

I think I abuse the airbrush tool too much oops

Oh yeah there was also another version saved which had a black background to it:

https://postimg.org/image/7uich5opx/

(it's in a link because I don't want my post to be too big lel)

Also for some reason they are named "flight9" and "flight10" on my computer

wut
The way you do eyes with the airbrush tool is so cute and smart?? I love it. This is so cute. YuY

tumblr_nf0ptoWUZ01qfhk66o2_400.png

I'm glad everyone likes doing MS Paint art here haha. YuY Pixels are such a cool lookin' art medium.

UUUughg could everyone stop being so talented :p

Just kidding, I love following this topic! All of this art is so great, keep up the good work everyone!!

knightgingatchi-fanart_zpsf792ab79.png

Quick fanart I just finished of one of the collaboration characters for the 17th anniversary of Tamagotchi last year, KnightGingatchi. For those unaware, he is based on Ultraman Ginga, whose TV show started in Japan shortly prior to his Tamagotchi equalivent being revealed (By about a month or so!).

Some notes for those who don't get the two references in this fanart...

-The two lines of Japanese text translate to "Champion of Tamagotchi Planet" and "KnightGingatchi" respectively - the first line is a reference to the first opening theme for the TV series he is based on which is titled "Legend of Galaxy - Champion of the Universe."

-You'll notice that KnightGingatchi has his arms in an "L" shape here - this is a reference to most of the Ultra Heroes being able to shoot their special beam by crossing their arms like this, usually in the same "L" shape but sometimes other shapes or prior motions are used. In the case of Ultraman Ginga, the attack is referred to as the "Ginga Cross Shoot."

More than likely I will also do fanart of what KnightGingatchi would possibly look like if he had Ultraman Ginga's powered up forms (Ginga Storium and Ginga Victory), but first I plan on trying to figure out which Tamagotchi to use as the base for his rival turned ally Ultraman Victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back