Tamagotchi art

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if it counts but I made some avatars...

Examples:

2cn7gqo.jpg
246rn2b.jpg
14t4pkp.jpg

Currently using:

xr9de.jpg

(I don't know why I made it so pink...)
Wow!!! You can make such a cute and beautiful gif/pixel art!! :lol:

^

Wow EMF!! So cute!! *__* Have you thought of entering the character contest? Can you (even if not Japanese)? I really think some of your OC can have a chance! I was also wondering what would Mikantchi look like if she was a bit more "old-fashioned" like Ringotchi (with stick-like arms and legs) :) You know, just to try a different-shaped character!

Here's my own Tamagotchi character I designed 4 years ago, when I was about 12 years old. :)

I drew this pic of her yesterday XD Her name is Mikantchi, meaning mandarin (similar to an orange) in Japanese.
Mikantchi is adorable! I absolutely love her~ Although 'mikan' is both the name of a tangerine and the normal orange too... imagine if there was another Mikantchi that was an actual orange rather than a mandarin and the confusion that would cause xP

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it doesn't have to be specific for her I guess XD I don't think there's an official character called Mikantchi.

And I prefer to make modern-style Tamagotchi characters that look like they fit in the anime, but I think I have one or two characters that are old-fashioned style XD

I do plan on entering the character contest but I need to know more details about it first.

kakupantchi__upload_by_utakoloid-d8l1e8v.png
Kakupantchi

My entry for the fanmade Tamagotchi contest, now I just need to contact someone from Japan to get me to enter |D

This may not be the final design tho, but I like how it's comming so far o3o

It posted 2 times sorry

And again... what...

kakupantchi__upload_by_utakoloid-d8l1e8v.png
Kakupantchi

My entry for the fanmade Tamagotchi contest, now I just need to contact someone from Japan to get me to enter |D

This may not be the final design tho, but I like how it's comming so far o3o
Wow I suddenly feel like having pancakes (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back