tamagotchi at mcdonalds in japan?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

violetchi_garden

Reaction score
I think tamagotchi is at mcdonalds in japan! heres the url about it

https://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/event_campaign/happyset.html

I'm not sure what it's about, but it sure looks cool! I can't read japanese yet, so I can't translate it :(

really sorry if this has already been posted. I haven't seen anything about it yet, though.

heh heh. the hamburger tama reminds me of when I thought UFOtchi was a floating hamburger :(

<_<

They're the toys available with the Happy Set (Happy Meal.)

The new hamburger character is called Makudotchi. (Or perhaps we should spell it as MacuDo-tchi )

aww!!luckies!=[

When do you guys think they will be let out at mcodnalds again?

I think McDonald's has sold tama toys (not a tama, but tama acessories) with a happy meal before, I hope they come out in the again U.S. too! ;)

I hope those come out in the US too. They're adorable. I missed the last set of McDonalds toys, I'd love these.

I think McDonald's has sold tama toys (not a tama, but tama acessories) with a happy meal before, I hope they come out in the again U.S. too! :D
They did. Way back in '98, Tamagotchi-based Happy Meal toys were available at McDonald's for a period of time. They were all based on the P1 and P2 series. There's a full list here of all of the McDonald's toys that were produced. There were 8 different toys produced, and a ninth exclusive to McDonald's stores inside Wal-Mart.

~OM21

There are actually two additional cartoons on the DVD that I haven't posted, but I'll save that for the people who go out of their way to find this DVD. :D

AHHHHHHHHH I WANT ONE. jeez, freaking asian countries get the best things at maccas.

they had pucca before :'( OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

i feel annoying LOL :huh: ^_^ :)

I think that these McDonalds TamaToys are absolutely adorable. I suppose I will have to go scouting on eBay at some point to get some of my own. Hooray!

Actually, both of the remaining videos are now on Youtube in the BandaiUS channel.

Yeah they did I have one from that time. But that's so cool!

Temari Nara

That would be cool, but a bit unfair right now coz in some countries you pay a FORTUNE for just one tamagotchi. (i got mine for 20 euros) and then in japan u get them free (just by getting some food)

It is really cool, but a pity it doesnt happen in all countries that sell tamas

The toy that was available wasn't a Tamagotchi it was a Tamagotchi-themed toy. Also, it was not free.

Since it's no longer available I'll close this topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back