Tamagotchi babies....?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kwibunni

Reaction score
so my girl and boy tamagotchi mated a couple of hours ago. they both have a baby girl, and they are just walking around doing nothing. the boy is 3, the girl is 4, they are not married. i need help, how long will the parents stay, and wil the babys ever leave? cause i want a boy and a girl, but i got 2 girls as the product. help me please!

Your post is a bit confusing. At first it sounds like you mated them by connection. (By the way, when you mate-by-connection, the two children will be always the same gender.) But then you said they aren't married, so it sounds like you used the matchmaker on each. (In which case, the gender of the children is always random, but statistically there's a 50% chance they'll be the same gender - either both boys, or both girls.)

How long the parents stay, depends on which version Tamagotchis they are. On most (older) versions, the parents stay until midnight of the second day after the baby is born. However on the Tama-Go, they stay much longer. Which version Tamagotchis to you have?

Strange though, on most versions I know the tamas cannot mate neither by connection or matchmaker until they are 5... :huh:

I agree that your post is a bit confusing, and, please give more details next time, like version and so. ;)

It is not the babies that leave, it's the parents. It is normal to get girls when you use the matchmaker, however you get two boys when you connect. Binary, you may have got something wrong, as you always get a girl using the matchmaker on v6 although not on some versions. Is this Tama-Go, v6 or something else that you're talking about? The post is unclear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back