Tamagotchi Blood - Part 3.1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Tamagotchi Guardian

Reaction score
Hi all! I'm really sorry about the huge (4 month wait) for the next part of Tamagotchi Blood but I have been hugely busy. Enjoy!

Part 3-1

‘'And in the news today... We apologise but we have overestimated the gold blooded death toll. In reality, very few tamagotchis have died and nobody needs to fear gold blood hunters. Nearly all of the killers are now in prison, and the whole world is safe again.'

'In other news today... The news broadcaster who said that the police killed a platinum blood for money, has been sacked. Phoebe Yates was instantly dismissed following her cruel and unjustified accusations against the police. We would like to assure you that the platinum blood was an illegal immigrant and if they were a gold, silver, bronze, steel, wood or red blood, they would have still been killed. The police officers involved in this case are only in Rio de Janeiro to get away from it all due to the stress of killing another individual. All other platinum bloods are advised to come forward for protection.'

‘I honestly can’t believe it!’ Terri exclaimed, astounded. ‘These people have nearly the same names as you!’

We all stopped cringing and father emerged from underneath the table, surprised at Terri’s idiocy, now realising they had nothing to fear.

‘Sarah and Steven West, parents,’ Terri read, ‘That’s practically the same. Apart from the fact that you’re called Sally.’ She pointed a bony finger at my mother.

‘But Sally is short for…’ Mark started.

‘Yes, that is weird. But it’s not us!’ Mother exclaimed, looking more alert than I’d seen her in years.

‘Yes. And then they gave birth to Susie West, who later changed her name to Sweet, Markus West and Laura West. That’s the same as you guys, apart from the Markus bit!’ She waved her ugly hand at Mark and I.

‘But my name was originally…’ Mark began.

‘Yes it is weird!’ I answered, stopping Mark mid-sentence.

‘In fact, if I didn’t know better, I’d have thought it was you guys!’ Terri laughed.

‘Oh no, it can’t be us,’ I started, ‘Because our last name isn’t actually West, it’s Weston. And my name is Lauryn, but I shortened it to Laura. And father is actually called Stevenato,’ I explained, making up a random name as I went.

‘I always thought your name was West,’ Terri replied, ‘All this time I must have misheard you!’

‘But our name is…’ Mark said, not picking up a pattern here.

‘Yes, you must have done,’ father confirmed, ‘Weston is our name. Well I’m sorry we couldn’t help you Terri. You’d better be going now, your family will be worrying about you.’

Father attempted to shoo her out the door, but she wasn’t leaving just yet.

‘But what’s even weirder,’ she said, ignoring father’s strong hint, ‘Is that it says that these people live in this house!’

I exchanged a significant glance with my mother.

‘As I said, these sites betray people,’ father lied, ‘They made it up. They probably just pretended that they lived here. Well, goodbye Terri!’

‘Ahh,’ she realised, ‘But Susie Sweet doesn’t live here, it says. According to this she lives at 4 Grange Street. And I think I’ll go there and find her!’

Terri stood up and grabbed her coat. She pulled open the front door and was about to leave before my mother, who had suddenly gained energy, leapt in front of her.

‘You will do no such thing! I will not have you bothering others at ten o’clock at night! And, Susie Sweet doesn’t live there, my auntie does. And if you bother her, you will be extremely sorry,’ my mother lied.

‘But mum…’ Mark started, ‘You don’t have…’

‘That’s quite enough Mark!’ Mother shouted. ‘Now go away Terri!’

Terri looked at mother, gobsmacked that she had just been told off. She stormed off down the garden path and out into night.

‘I’ve never liked that girl. Rude, cheeky and sticks her nose in other people’s business!’ Mother moaned.

‘Yes,’ my father agreed, ‘And remember guys, don’t tell anyone, not even your best friend that you’re a platinum blood.’

‘What about Terri?’ Mark asked stupidly.

‘Especially not that stupid idiotic good for nothing woman Terri!’ Mother screamed, making the whole house vibrate.

‘Time for bed now Laura,’ father decided, glancing down at his watch.

I bid goodbye to everyone and ascended up the stairs to bed. I wondered if people would ever treat me normally if they knew I was a platinum blood. Maybe Lizzie would, but she’d end up accidentally telling someone else, who’d tell someone else, who’d tell someone else and then before I knew it, everyone would know.

Life was so cruel. And even worse than all of that, I had school in the morning. Well, maybe it’s not worse but I certainly wasn’t looking forward to it.

I undressed and climbed into bed and the moment my head touched the pillow, I was asleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back