Tamagotchi Blood

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Martello737

Reaction score
Since The Tamagotchi Guardian hasn't made a comment page for his story Tamagotchi Blood, I thought I would.

I have to say, I think that it is absolutely outstanding. I find it entertaining and I'm constantly on the edge of my seat wondering what will happen next.

What does everyone else think?

Not really, I think it's great! Maybe you could add a little more description.

When will Part 3 / 4 be out?
I agree. And yes, when will Part 3 and 4 be out? I mean, it can't take more than a couple of hours to write each part can it?

I agree. And yes, when will Part 3 and 4 be out? I mean, it can't take more than a couple of hours to write each part can it?
It varies depending on the part. And I can't write if I'm not in the mood. So if I feel like it, I could write one part in between 1 and 4 hours.

But that's only when I feel like it.

I think that Part 3 will be out on Friday, or possibly before but don't count on it.

Part 4 might be out Sunday.

I can't guarantee anything though.

It varies depending on the part. And I can't write if I'm not in the mood. So if I feel like it, I could write one part in between 1 and 4 hours.

But that's only when I feel like it.

I think that Part 3 will be out on Friday, or possibly before but don't count on it.

Part 4 might be out Sunday.

I can't guarantee anything though.
I know what you mean.

Are we going to have any 2 part specials coming up? And how far are you on Part 3 now?

@Martello737 - Part 3 is a bit like a 2 part special because it contains two parts (Part 3-1 and Part 3-2). But don't worry, they'll both be released together

@NewtEye10 - I'm about half way through writing Part 3 at the moment because I've just finished Part 3-1. Well actually I think I might be a bit less than half way through because Part 3-2 is quite long.

I don't understand. If you're about half way through Part 3, how can it take another 2 days to get it finished?

@NewtEye 10 - Because you never know how long it will take. It doesn't just consist of writing either. I need to write it, then proof read it, then plan later parts and then edit it so that it will flow better with the later parts. And anyway, I do have other things I want to do other than write Tamagotchi Blood

@Martello737 - I don't want to give too much away but I'll tell you this. Laura can't stop bleeding after withdrawing her blood so she goes into town to get a plaster (she can't go home because she's supposed to be at school). She meets someone there who sees the blood and recognises it as platinum blood. Now, I don't want to say what happens to her but let's say, they aren't very friendly.

Have you got any other stories that you're working on and might publish soon?

Have you got any other stories that you're working on and might publish soon?
I'm currently doing a detective series. I only started it a couple of days ago so I'm still on the first story, but you can expect to see it on TamaTalk by mid-September (or maybe before, depending on how Tamagotchi Blood goes).

THe only thing I would suggest is writing in paragraph form more so then you are now. Now its kind of every diffrent idea gets its own line.

THe only thing I would suggest is writing in paragraph form more so then you are now. Now its kind of every diffrent idea gets its own line.
Ok. I'll bear that in mind. I mean, I know you're supposed to start a new line for speech and everything, but yeah thanks for the advice.

I really like your story. ^_^

I personally think the concept of blood being sold because of its type is interesting. Its execution is so far done well.

What I really hope is that we continue on with seeing a glimpse of this society and the burdens of the poor (like wood and metal) and excellent (like gold and platinum) blood types as I believe that it will strengthen the story

Overall, this is definitely going to be something i'll continue reading right through to the end!

~LadyPlague.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like your story. ^_^

I personally think the concept of blood being sold because of its type is interesting. Its execution is so far done well.

What I really hope is that we continue on with seeing a glimpse of this society and the burdens of the poor (like wood and metal) and excellent (like gold and platinum) blood types as I believe that it will strengthen the story

Overall, this is definitely going to be something i'll continue reading right through to the end!

~LadyPlague.
Thanks for that. In Part 5 (or maybe 6) we go to Laura's school, where there's a lot of cultural diversity and people of all bloods. I don't want to give too much away now, but I think that's what you're talking about.

I'm sorry about the delay in releasing the next part guys - but I've got writers' block, and on top of that my computer is really slow. I hope to have it out on Monday. Sorry again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back