tamagotchi buttons popped out

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MametchiBoyz

Reaction score
hey evryone so recently my little brother :babytchi: was curious about my tamagotchi v6.then he thought that the buttons are cute and then he plugged out the buttons.i was a little mad about him even though i dont play with my v6 anymore.so does anyone know how to fix it back? :mimitchi: your help is needed :mimitchi: thanks :newmametchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
He pulled them out? I assume?

Urrgg... I would go nuclear...

If you still have the buttons, I would open up the tama and just place them back... Or you can try putting art foam in place of where the buttons were pulled... But you need to make sure the inner buttons that push the censors are okay.

art foam? :huh: what's that?

and yes, he PULLED the buttons out :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that trying to super glue it would not work, this is is because the super glue might stop the sensors (when the button is clicked it hits a sensor) from noticing it. What I would do is take off the back cover and you will see the 3 holes for the buttons. You should place the buttons back in the holes and screw the back cover back on. I hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back