Tamagotchi+C help, please!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thekaren

Reaction score
Hey guys, I need some help with my TMGC+C... I just got it a few weeks ago so I'm pretty new to it. All day it's been doing something weird and I'm not sure if something is physically wrong with my TMGC+C or not (I did buy it used on eBay, but it's been working totally fine).

Anyway... it's acting fine, except I can't go to the door icon at all. I've tried feeding him snacks, thinking maybe he's just not happy about something, but that didn't work. I tried changing the time, thinking maybe they can't go play games at certain times of day or something, even though that's never been an issue before. And I tried resetting the Tamagotchi, and that didn't work either. I'm just really confused.

Also, and I don't know if this has anything to do with anything, but his weather appears to be a lightening storm all day? And he makes unhappy noises when he goes outside.

Is something wrong with it? I'm getting a little upset and worried. :D Thanks for any help!

Last edited by a moderator:
While inside the house and while no icons are lit, the B (middle) button can be used to scroll through inside-the-house, outside-the-house and the clock screens. Check the weather by sending your TMGC+C character outside using the B button. If the weather is stormy, your TMGC+C character won't venture out past their garden. (You can't select the door icon if it's stormy.) The TMGC+C weather patterns follow real-life seasonal weather in Japan. Currently it's typhoon season.

Binary explained it perfectly. I love this feature on the +C because it gives a real-life aspect to it (well, more so for Japan, of course). Nothing to worry about! :)

Thanks so much for your replies! I feel a little foolish and embarrassed for getting so worried about it now. :)
No worries at all! That's what us TamaTalkers are here for. Also, for future reference, if you're ever curious about something regarding the TMGC+C, I would check this out by binary. It's a wonderful guide and I think it covers all you need to know and then some. I read up on it when I first got mine and it helped loads. Have fun! :)

No worries at all! That's what us TamaTalkers are here for. Also, for future reference, if you're ever curious about something regarding the TMGC+C, I would check this out by binary. It's a wonderful guide and I think it covers all you need to know and then some. I read up on it when I first got mine and it helped loads. Have fun! :)
Thank you for the link! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back