Tamagotchi Carrying Case

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So a while back, I found these cute bags in a Fivebelow that fit my Tamagotchi's well -- even the big modern ones.
(Excuse my long nails; I'm lazy)

PXL_20230611_004143049.jpg

Does anyone else know of where to buy these Real Littles Backpacks? Or of any other way to carry Tamagotchi's around safely? What do you use to transport your Tamagotchi's with you?

Ee! I love these and use them as an extra "pocket" on my main bag to carry little items (I thread the micro-backpack straps onto my bag strap) - I never thought to use them for Tamagotchis! Genius! :biggrin:

Such perfect little bags to carry tamas in!! I should look into getting some too HMMM...
As for how I carry my tamas, I use baby mittens to keep them safe, and I just tuck them in my shoulder bag after that. xD Nothing too fancy tbh!

Omg, I would have never thought of baby mittens, haha! Love it!

I just went browsing through all the stores around me, because the website for the bags was difficult for me to navigate and I couldn't really find a "stores near you" section to see where their products are sold. I did manage to find some at Target & Walmart though!

PXL_20230612_0412226162.jpg

The Sanrio ones I found at Walmart, a few Disney ones, but I found other Disney ones at Target. I'm not sure if they're doing that on purpose, but I went to 2 other Targets and 3 Walmarts and that's how I saw them in each store. So, small data pool from someone who doesn't really know much about this brand, lol. Just in case anyone's interested.

Oh my gosh these are so cute! I use a lanyard to carry my tama but I wouldn’t recommend because they swing a lot. :mellow:

Strawbearrymilk sells some great tama pouches, I think they’re only on kickstarter rn but I caught them at a con and they’re sized for Pixes and the like too!!

I make mine a necklace- it looks like this.

Attachments

• 16892187016826009348520949868058.jpg
    16892187016826009348520949868058.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back