Tamagotchi Character Pronunciation Guide

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey thats a good idea! I don't think there is one yet, but we should make one!

Hey thats a good idea! I don't think there is one yet, but we should make one!
[SIZE=8pt]I didn't think it was too bad an idea. Someone with basic education in the Japanese language should be able to give proper pronunciation. So far as I can guess, I'm pronouncing Oniontchi as "un-YONT-chi" which can't possibly be right. But, I gotta have some way of referring to this frequently seen Tama, and that's the best I can come up with.[/SIZE]

I SO hope the T is silent.

Oniontchi is pronounced onion-chi. It's basic, just add onion to tchi. It's just like in the word Tamagotchi, how its like: Tahh-mahh-gahh-chi. Okay im making this confusing sooooo....just a repeat:

Oniontchi is pronounced by saying the word Onion, and then adding chi, as in: Onion - chi.

Oniontchi is pronounced onion-chi. It's basic, just add onion to tchi. It's just like in the word Tamagotchi, how its like: Tahh-mahh-gahh-chi. Okay im making this confusing sooooo....just a repeat:
Oniontchi is pronounced by saying the word Onion, and then adding chi, as in: Onion - chi.
[SIZE=8pt]So the "t" IS silent. Interesting. :D [/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back